single mums!

-SRI-

It could b diff hospital haf diff practice or sum nurses juz anyhow assume tt only husband can go in.
Wayne's mama when wanna deliver, the nurse don allow her mum only husband..but Ting said its either mum or father of the child...

As for me...hmm..nt yet check wit the docs at KK..will do it end of tis mth den i'll update u all k...hopefully i can remember cz i ar...haiz....become more forgetful....:embarrassed:

LoVeS

I tink tis kind of thing is heng suay one lah depending on the nurses u bump into. Sum mummies go KKH can allow mom go in while sum dun allow mom it all depend on the nurses whose on duty. Tats why we haf black sheeps in all kinds of service line.

xiaodaisy

not sure if KK allows not.. but private hospitals do allow .. i went to mount alvernia n they do allow my mother or my auntie to accompany me in on my first time ..

not sure if KK allows not.. but private hospitals do allow .. i went to mount alvernia n they do allow my mother or my auntie to accompany me in on my first time ..
:(

i went KK... :embarrassed:

anyway no more getting preg..... so dun bother.....

now i think those mom to be who want to have their own mom in... know which hospital to go to

-SRI-

hahaha...I'm going to KK lei... This 29th I going to ask them can allow mum in or nt..:001_302: Update u all soon k.. Hopefully mine can... crossed my fingers..

hahaha...I'm going to KK lei... This 29th I going to ask them can allow mum in or nt..:001_302: Update u all soon k.. Hopefully mine can... crossed my fingers..
better ask b4 hand...

cause u never know on that day how....

also, might not be always on time one....

mine was like early.... i on the dot 37 weeks i went in already....

LoVeS

ger to let u haf better understanding, no pt asking on 29th coz the nurses n midwives who r in labour ward wif u might b diff frm those u asked n it nt ur doc do the delivery for u BUT midwives. So asking on 29th is basically useless but rather depend lucky or unlucky the batch of nurses n midwives who r doing the delivery for u coz like i said b4 they dun seem to haf a standard ans but rather diff ppl ans differently even though they haf standard in the hospital.

-SRI-

ger to let u haf better understanding, no pt asking on 29th coz the nurses n midwives who r in labour ward wif u might b diff frm those u asked n it nt ur doc do the delivery for u BUT midwives. So asking on 29th is basically useless but rather depend lucky or unlucky the batch of nurses n midwives who r doing the delivery for u coz like i said b4 they dun seem to haf a standard ans but rather diff ppl ans differently even though they haf standard in the hospital.
ya...i get wat u mean..no harm asking ma abt the standard procedure of the hospital itself.....

Ting

hi SRI, not sure if u still need this info, but if u r single, mums are allowed.
the nurse did asked me if i wanted my mum or my ex to go in with me. :D

michelle

I give birth my gal at KKH when i was 16yrs... Nurse ask me whether i want my mum or ex.. But i want my mum so my mum went in with me...

Wat i think is that maybe u are underage, the nurse might let the mum in??

michelle

Hi Sri...

So sorry.. I really dun know abt it but just my thinking.. I felt that maybe that time i still underage which mean a teenager that y mum that follow in.. But i not sure whether those unmarried counted ma...

Anyway i am once a single mum... I give birth my gal when i was 16 and i was not married.. after that i leave the father but b/cert have his name... Then after that i get to know my current ex.. which i give birth my son at the age of 19yrs.. then this year have file for divorce... So regert to ROM.. now that guy wanna to fight my son from me...

Anyway i have his sms that he ask me to find money to pay his debt.. He is not working and last year just release from jail... He keep threaten me with divorce till this year.. he is too much le... and now he keep harassing me... My marriage will be 3yrs this 13 July 2008 so lawyer will file on that days... As lawyer have now process the interim custody for me...

interim custody court will be 8 July 2008.. Hope wont postpone again.. And my PPO court on 9July 2008... Hope wont postpone too.. That stupid guy still file PPO againist me and my father... after i have file PPO against him....

He being senting me insulting sms such as slut,basterd,loose woman and many more...

-SRI-

Hi Sri...

So sorry.. I really dun know abt it but just my thinking.. I felt that maybe that time i still underage which mean a teenager that y mum that follow in.. But i not sure whether those unmarried counted ma...

Anyway i am once a single mum... I give birth my gal when i was 16 and i was not married.. after that i leave the father but b/cert have his name... Then after that i get to know my current ex.. which i give birth my son at the age of 19yrs.. then this year have file for divorce... So regert to ROM.. now that guy wanna to fight my son from me...

Anyway i have his sms that he ask me to find money to pay his debt.. He is not working and last year just release from jail... He keep threaten me with divorce till this year.. he is too much le... and now he keep harassing me... My marriage will be 3yrs this 13 July 2008 so lawyer will file on that days... As lawyer have now process the interim custody for me...

interim custody court will be 8 July 2008.. Hope wont postpone again.. And my PPO court on 9July 2008... Hope wont postpone too.. That stupid guy still file PPO againist me and my father... after i have file PPO against him....

He being senting me insulting sms such as slut,basterd,loose woman and many more...
wah... i feel like punching ur ex sia.. ha... too much!! after doing all tt to u..why cant he juz leave u alone or atleast keep his bloody mouth shut!

gd luck to u..my sis oso soon tis mth will hv the divorce hearing including the custody..hope everything turn out fine for her n u.. I luv my niece alot...cant live w/o her...

if u need someone to talk can juz msn me k...

vandia82

Hi,

I'm not consider a single mum yet? But in the midst of arranging seperation/divorce with my kids' father. Depends how thing goes as there's quite alot of issues here. (Very complicated and long story)

He already moved back to his place. The kids are with me now. He agree to have joint custody but I do worry in future he might fight the kids from me. I wonder how am I gg to survive w/o the kids...

I also can hardly find anyone I can be really open to. Coz seems like noone understood and feel that I'm stubborn to land things in this situation. I did tried my very best for the last 3 yrs to save this marriage but I'm really very tired... Even my parents dont understand... At times, just felt so lost...

eelynn

Just a simple get together, and have fun lor..u want?
Nw i m not single mum aledy but can i join u all wen meeting up? I realise dat there is a lot of single mums here n i used to b one of u. i really hope we xan all organise n meet up 1 day..... cant wait for dat day.:Dancing_tongue:

eelynn

Hi,

I'm not consider a single mum yet? But in the midst of arranging seperation/divorce with my kids' father. Depends how thing goes as there's quite alot of issues here. (Very complicated and long story)

He already moved back to his place. The kids are with me now. He agree to have joint custody but I do worry in future he might fight the kids from me. I wonder how am I gg to survive w/o the kids...

I also can hardly find anyone I can be really open to. Coz seems like noone understood and feel that I'm stubborn to land things in this situation. I did tried my very best for the last 3 yrs to save this marriage but I'm really very tired... Even my parents dont understand... At times, just felt so lost...
Dnt wori vandia82, u hv us here who will share ur feelings n understand wat u went tru coz we hv diff experiences in divorcing, single mum n separation. everyone of us went tru diff stages in life n we still end up being happy. U hv us with u....:Dancing_wub: