Single Parent Campaign Project

monicaccccc

Hello,

I’m an undergraduate at Lasalle College of the Arts. I'm doing a project related to single parent families in Singapore, where I am talking about discrimination related to housing, employment, benefits, or other types of discrimination. I want to create a campaign that could spread this issue further to public in order for single parent families to receive equal opportunities.

For this project, I am seeking for single parents who are willing to participate in my documentary project. In this project, I would like to have a video interview about you sharing your stories, thoughts, and experiences being a single parent.

I know and understand that this topic is very sensitive and personal, therefore I do not require you to expose your identity in this project. If you are uncomfortable, I will use an alias name and will not record your face during the filming (examples of the shoot are attached). I will respect your privacy and will not force you to do anything that against it.

Please reply or contact me at cittomonica@gmail.com if you are keen to take part in this project, or if you have any questions about the project.

If you know any single parents that you think are interested with this offer, I will very appreciate it if you can inform them about this project.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Monica

Last edited: