Single Parent Making Friends

Kylie Tan

Hi ladies, I am 32 years old, single parent with 3 years old son.. Would like to know more friends with same status so that to chat, meet-up and let our child/children to play together and etc.

DST

Hi to all daddies and mommies, nice to know you all. I am 40, daddy to 2 lovely daughters, hope to widen my social circles. God bless.

faithong

Hi, single mummy Age 35 here staying in the west Bukit batok area. Had a 5 years old boy. Any mummy wants to meet up during weekend?

hi,

Im also single mum, my child is 2 years old and 11 months, even i'm just a single mum, i'm still proud and happy because she makes me smile at all.

:):Dancing_tongue:

JacklynLMY

Hello everyone, I'm single mummy of 2 boys age 4 & 3. I would like to make more friends.

I would like to make more friends, so hope to find some mummy friends out there to chat & share experience & exchange opinions
& mayb find some new good friends.

J82

Hi, im a single mummy. Kids age 9, 7, 5 (GGB). We r living at Bukit Panjang. Nice to meet all of u :D

kellim

Hi all, new to this group. I am early 30 with a 8yr old boy and have been a single parent since 8 yr ago.
Looking for some new frd :) pls drop me msg. :Dancing_wub:

Lindsey

Hi ladies, I am 35 years old, single parent with 1.5 years old girl. I would also like to know more new friends here.

MummyBeL

Hello Everyone. Good day. I'm 26 years old, single parent with a 22 months old girl. I would like to know more friends here. :)

Ambb

Hi to all, I m 42, single mom to b. Like to know more friends here too. Any chat groups or meeting groups I can join?

hpc

Hi single mum,I got some new born pampers,nappy liner,cotton wool etc to give away,whatsapp me for collection tks

JimC

hi, i just join here....i m a father, separated 7 yrs ago. I've 2 daughters. Can chat with you ?

Regards
JimC