Single Parent Making Friends

vernice

Hello! I just joined and would like to connect :) I’m 37 and have 2 kids (boy and girl!).

If the WhatsApp chat is not active anymore then how about we start one again?

sherlyn124

Hello! I just joined and would like to connect I’m 37 and have 2 kids (boy and girl!).

Yup.. lets do it.. im 36 wif 2 kids too.. boy n girl.. looking to make new mummy friends as well as look for playdates for my kids.. hope u all dun mind..

sherlyn124

Hello! I just joined and would like to connect I’m 37 and have 2 kids (boy and girl!).

Yes lets do it. Im a 36 wif 2 kids.. boy & girl. Looking to make new friends as well as to look for playdate for my kids . Hope u all dun mind.. Able to whatsapp.. as i dun check back this forum often . Thanks & cya.

Last edited:

Insecure_me

Hi,

I just joined. In the midst of filing divorce. I’m 37 female and have a 10 year old boy. Looking for friends to arrange meet ups or play activities of similar age. PM me to chat or leave your number

EvolutionMR

Alpha Male
Hi,

I just joined. In the midst of filing divorce. I’m 37 female and have a 10 year old boy. Looking for friends to arrange meet ups or play activities of similar age. PM me to chat or leave your number
i also in the midst of divorcing. kinda depressing. No confident in winning due to the woman's chapter.

EvolutionMR

Alpha Male
Hi to all single parents, i would like to request help from those who went through contested divorce. I am under going divorce as self represented defendant and seriously stressed over all the proceedings/procedures. Previously i have lawyer but half way through i can no longer afford due to high cost. I had been trying to do up my own submission of forms but I always missed out certain information which will helps until i see the plaintiff's documents. Nowadays, the other party not willing to exchange documents (and the other lawyer insisted that i should login to e-litigation to retrieve which only law firm can access). Now i in losing end and i seriously need advice and help from this community.

From the last case conference, the DJ requested for return summation (or summary) which i had totally no idea even the information counter at FJC level 3 explained to me. I need to know how to write and also if possible to provide a sample will helps a lot (you may sensor away all the personal information).