single parent support group

mar_mum

Any single mums wants pre-loved girls shoes and clothes? Shoes should fit about 3 years old. Clothes will be under 4 years old... need to sort out.

Wanted to sell but since I don't have the time to take photos, it is difficult. Contact me if you want.

Prefer to give those who really need it based on financially difficulties. If you can afford to buy, please give this chance to others.

Self-collection at Hougang Ave 1.

Got to clear asap. So if no keen takers by tomorrow, will just give to recycling.

happimommi

Hi all!

I'm a mommi with a beautiful 3 YO son.

I'm working and about the be single.

Would like to know more mums and dads for support and guidance.

:)

shi_san_yee

father of my son request to see my boy weekly, i agreed becoz i cannot take the emotional stress my mom gives me, that i am an evil mom, dun allow poorthing son to see father bla bla bla.

so i meet him weekly, he sometimes brings his mom or dad. i get super uncomfortable when they keep referring to my son as their grandson, and his father as 'daddy'. i really hate it, coz i believe a 'dad' should be there even before baby is born. he disappeared after we broke up (i was 3 mths preg) and only resurfaced after i gave birth (during confinement). i only gave in coz my mum keep saying my son will hate me because i am evil not to let him see his father. so far that man gave me $1000, i didn;t want to take, but he put in my bag. i have not touched the $ and want to give it back to him when his parents are not there.

i hate it that he seems to think he give me $, means i'm obligated to let him see my boy. it's like i'm selling my son. i thought i will feel ok letting him see the boy as long as it's to my convenience. now i feel like he expects it, and keep telling my son "daddy carry you ok?" how do i tell him i don't approve of his 'daddy' nonsense coz he never play his part of being a dad. i feel like i'm living in hell each time i see him.

my dad is not too happy that i meet him, but he says it's my decision. but truly, i feel like i'm being 'forced' by my mum, otherwise she will give me attitude at home, and i don't need anymore stress.

Ting

just tell him straight. call him up and talk to him abt it. tell him how u feel towards this and say your son can call him UNCLE, and meet him, but not daddy.
actu imo, now he is alr like tt, soon, arent u afraid one day he will try to fight custody with u????

shi_san_yee

just tell him straight. call him up and talk to him about it. tell him how you feel towards this and say your son can call him UNCLE, and meet him, but not daddy.
actually imo, now he is already like that, soon, arent you afraid one day he will try to fight custody with you????
i am terrified, which is y i quickly return him everything or else he will say he supported me. best scenario is not to let him see my son at all, which i somehow regret giving in to... now since it's like that, i just wanna keep sane (and my mom to stop her guilt trips). will it be possible for him to fight with me? i didn't add his name in BC. oh and the other day when he took photo of my son, he took of me and his mum n my son together, now i recall and i'm wondering what were his intentions. now everything he does makes me suspicious.

Ting

actually i duno what happen btw u and him... maybe during the time he mia, he woke up and realise his mistake? we cant be sure.
even if u didnt add his name in the BC, he can still fight with u as long as he is the natural father, all he needs is to go to court n the judge will request for a DNA test to be taken.
actually in the beginning, u alr made the mistake by giving in.. the moment i left my ex, i nvr ever let him see my girl once. he asked me a couple of times but i jst reject cos i dun want him to be tempted nor want him to carry false hopes. i know ppl like him see once will keep wanting to see many times, so i dont wanna take any risks.

shi_san_yee

actually i dont know what happen btw you and him... maybe during the time he mia, he woke up and realise his mistake? we cant be sure.
even if you didnt add his name in the BC, he can still fight with you as long as he is the natural father, all he needs is to go to court n the judge will request for a DNA test to be taken.
actually in the beginning, you already made the mistake by giving in.. the moment i left my ex, i never ever let him see my girl once. he asked me a couple of times but i jst reject cos i dont want him to be tempted nor want him to carry false hopes. i know ppl like him see once will keep wanting to see many times, so i dont wanna take any risks.
i finally gave in coz mom tells me my son is poorthing, i'm evil to keep him away from his father, both of them have the right to see each other. it becomes like an emotional torture to live with that esp since my mum helps me with looking after my boy.

fact is we broke up before i knew i pregnant, then once i found out, everyone ard us say must get married, so we tried lor. luckily last minute didn't go through or else i'm sure i'll be insane by now

Ting

huh.. why your mum like tt... shldnt she be on your side? well, if her precious grandchild gets "snatched" then she will know..... (no offence to u, but thats what i honestly think).

shi_san_yee

huh.. why your mum like that... shldnt she be on your side? well, if her precious grandchild gets "snatched" then she will know..... (no offence to you, but thats what i honestly think).
exactly... my dad is on my side, but my mum always argue with him saying he cause his grandson to have no father. i explain to my dad i do it out of goodwill to let him see, but everytime i recall the time when i was preg, and wedding was called off, i was left alone to handle my pregnancy and stress from relatives, that idiot literally disappeared (also in a way i get some peace from him). baby born liao then he reappear and say wanna rekindle. kns!!overall i'm just fearful my son grows up and hates me for not letting him see his father that's y i do it this way.

one more thing, i find it disgusting he go around tell ppl he has a son, showing photo all... but joke is he can't even carry my boy without him screaming. everytime his mom comes along, she will take him n dun allow me to carry back, she say if my son see me, sure want me to carry, so she'll take him and walk away from me while i 'entertain' that idiot.

yesterday i return him the $, he turn teary, i dun care just tell him i dun need it, and that i'm not 'selling' my son.

Ting

yeah by not taking his money, u hv a better chance.
maybe u jus slowly try to reduce the no. of time he sees him.
instead of weekly, u change to biweekly, then once a mth..
your mum side, just bring your son out weekly, n tell her u bring him see his dad?
actually no offence, but i think your mum doesnt know how to think... i mean come on lorr, a real father/man wont leave his wife/son when they need him the most.
my parents r the one who encouraged me to leave him cos he was so useless and we definately cant count on him.
they dont wry abt my girl hving no daddy, bcos she would be better off w/o him anyway.
i regret i nvr listen to my parents and left him earlier. if not, sure wont put his name in the BC. but thank god, he knows his place and hv alr stopped asking to see my girl cos he know he can nvr give her what i can give her. he knows he is a lousy n useless man so he dont dare to snatch my girl from me. and i know also cos now he got the "freedom" to go find other girls, why not?

now, my girl has a daddy and he is my current bf. we r planning to get married and faster settle the adoption process so my girl would be under our parental rights rather than tt person.
im not sure, but i think will issue a new BC with it since its under adoption process. though my ex nvr come bother me, but i still wry one day he might just turn up n take her, so i wanna faster get the things settled n live peacefully!

shi_san_yee

yeah by not taking his money, you have a better chance.
maybe you just slowly try to reduce the no. of time he sees him.
instead of weekly, you change to biweekly, then once a month..
your mum side, just bring your son out weekly, n tell her you bring him see his dad?
actually no offence, but i think your mum doesnt know how to think... i mean come on lorr, a real father/man wont leave his wife/son when they need him the most.
my parents r the one who encouraged me to leave him cos he was so useless and we definately cant count on him.
they dont wry about my girl hving no daddy, bcos she would be better off w/o him anyway.
i regret i never listen to my parents and left him earlier. if not, sure wont put his name in the BC. but thank god, he knows his place and have already stopped asking to see my girl cos he know he can never give her what i can give her. he knows he is a lousy n useless man so he dont dare to snatch my girl from me. and i know also cos now he got the "freedom" to go find other girls, why not?

now, my girl has a daddy and he is my current bf. we r planning to get married and faster settle the adoption process so my girl would be under our parental rights rather than that person.
im not sure, but i think will issue a new BC with it since its under adoption process. though my ex never come bother me, but i still wry one day he might just turn up n take her, so i wanna faster get the things settled n live peacefully!
i meet him outside, my mum knows i meet him, but she dun wanna openly talk about it, so i also 'secretly' meet him, so that my mum dun do anything funny behind my back. he is those narrow-minded kind of guy, to a point of nerdy, but i know he's not stupid. in fact, i don't know if he has anything up his sleeves by at first giving me money, and being very calculative about how often we meet. even when i give 1 day notice to meet him (coz my work time is unpredictable) and hopefully he can't push away his appt to meet, he still will lor, he's afraid i will accuse him of not being interested. but the thing is he doesn't seem to understand goodwill is not an obligation. ya i think i will change it to fortnightly, except i know he will think coz i return him $ liao then i meet less often.

as for ur girl, ya, guys minds are so unpredictable and so sickening, say dun want the child, or can't be bothered, suddenly want again. better quickly get the adoption settled, once pin is ur new hubby's surname, ur ex will have absolutely nothing to say liao! DNA also no use. but now to get his signature to agree to 'disown' pin could be a problem if he wants to play punk.

shi_san_yee

now, my girl has a daddy and he is my current bf. we r planning to get married and faster settle the adoption process so my girl would be under our parental rights rather than that person.
im not sure, but i think will issue a new BC with it since its under adoption process. though my ex never come bother me, but i still wry one day he might just turn up n take her, so i wanna faster get the things settled n live peacefully!
but better not tell him u r gonna get married soon, or else he will use emotional blackmail then jia lat. prob just use the bait that u sparing him the agony of needing his signature for all her schooling paperwork purposes and that once his name is out, he doesn't need to pay or support or care about pin's life. make it a sweet deal for him.

my ex told me before if i ever get married, then it's my choice if i let my new hubby be my son's daddy. i dare not take his word for real coz he keeps going back on his word. so i'm lucky i left his name out. only think now is afraid he will play law and insist he wanna support my boy and hence get visitation rights.

Ting

so far my ex nvr come to bother me, cos he knows he is definately not able to give pin the happiness and support both financially and emotionally. good that he knows his place.well, in a "bad" way, im sure he doesnt want an extra "burden" with him lorr. i think he shld be willing to "disown" pin bah, since he know, even if i dont get married i wont let him see her.. and he had nvr ever pay or give a single cent for pin's expenses and given his family BG n such, im pretty sure he doesnt stand a chance in fighting custody with me. just hope he will guai guai sign the papers n dont play punk with me.

siling87

I wanna join too.. Wanna meet lots of single mums and there we support each other and giving care+ concern~~~
I'm Siling, currently 23 yrz old having a 4 yrz little boy...

mar_mum

i'm not a single parent. Just tapping on this thread to ask if any mummies would like to have some size s skirts and tops? I'm giving away... Good condition.