Six months baby check up

sherz4628

I read in some threads that some mummies bring their babies to the pediatrician for check up when they are six months old. My baby had just went for her one week check up and her doctor did not fix any appointment with us for six months check up. Was advised that we could get her vaccinations at any GP clinic. Wondering if this six months check up is the norm?

apollo

I read in some threads that some mummies bring their babies to the pediatrician for check up when they are six months old. My baby had just went for her one week check up and her doctor did not fix any appointment with us for six months check up. Was advised that we could get her vaccinations at any GP clinic. Wondering if this six months check up is the norm?
actu i bring ds to go for 'checkup' during his vaccinations. cos during the vaccinations, pd will check on the babies b4 doing the jab. the nurse will also ask us some impt qns.

as for GP, i think they will do the same too. cos they will follow the health booklet and check for the bb. but i personally feel tt going to a pd is better unless the GP u go to is very baby frenly =)