Skin Products & make ups

mmy_lizz

make up can try mineral make up.. cos it doesnt further irritate sensitive skins..

but got quite a few brands..

bingo5

Hi,

From what i know, is better to use mineral, preservative free products for sensitive.

I do have sensitive skin so will be very carefully when chosing products :)

Can try dermalogica products ? but not very cheap

siongnelly

hi, can try out artistry skin care, the soothing creme is very good for sensitive skin... satisfaction guarantee :)

sharon27

You can try Skin Professional? My friend using their products, she got really sensitive skins. Maybe you can try it out.

baobaotan

Hi Mab0oline,

i know of a website :www.alluneedsg.com which is newly launched. They have very gd quality makeup and skin care products which may be suitable for you. my friends tried their makeup as she uses chanel previously and said it is compatible to her chanel products and their ingredients include minerals which is better for ppl who have sensitive skin. of cos it is much more cheaper.

for my image consultant friend, her customers all have positive feedback too and have made many repurchase. hope this helps. :)

Mothers, wives or just women in general can look younger than they really are. Check out myBeautyCravings.com and learn how to maintain your beauty and youth. Products are reviewed, tested and proven to work.