skincare products

nininuskin

Hi Babyangel, I recommend Nu Skin whitening products, they work very well and they only use the best ingredients in all their products. You can find these products in a package at this link for singapore:
https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_SG/products/nu_skin/core_systems/tri_phasic_white/36102734.html

The Nu Skin® Tri-Phasic White™ System is a comprehensive skin brightening system containing five products that work together to minimize the activation, synthesis, and expression phases of the skin discoloration process.

The System includes one of each of the following products:

• Tri-Phasic White™ Cleanser
  • Tri-Phasic White™ Toner
  • Tri-Phasic White™ Essence
  • Tri-Phasic White™ Day Milk Lotion
  • Tri-Phasic White™ Night Cream
If you want to get a discount you can sign up as a distributor and get 30% discount :)
just go to Nu Skin - The Difference. Demonstrated, click on "Singapore" and then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then purchase the products with the discount

let me know if you have any questions :)
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Ange

I using apple stem cell product, is good and work well on my skin. Help to lighten my pigment and become more rosy :)

nininuskin

Hi everyone,

Nu Skin is an American direct selling skincare company founded in 1984 and operates in 52 international markets in North America, Europe, and Asia and is publicly traded on the NYSE.
Nu Skin develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements that are sold under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands . Nu Skin was founded in 1984 in Provo, Utah.
The company sells more than 200 products ranging from skin and hair products, to their anti-aging flag ship ageLOC products. Nu Skin maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2010, the company reported its highest ever earnings with US$1.54 billion in revenue in its international markets.

As the premier anti-aging, direct selling company, Nu Skin sets the standard.
Our difference is demonstrated through our products. As an anti-aging leader, our innovative products offer exclusive benefits that can be demonstrated. Our brands offer a wide variety of opportunities that improve lives around the world.

Nu Skin is looking for distributors to enhance its international and local markets and is looking for a company/people able to sale great quality products in the market to join and enjoy the benefits of a work that can really feed good money for a life time.

If interested in a business opportunity, please send me an email at nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com
To sign up as a distributor, go to nuskin website, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter for sponsor ID: USW9138137
you will receive 30% discount on all Nu Skin products as a distributor, and you can buy all the products you would like directly through the company's website.

Nu Skin features different products to target individual needs. These may include, but are not limited to, wrinkles and expression lines, sun and environmental damage, discoloration, acne, puffiness and dark circles, cellulite, stretch marks, hair loss, pore size, and dry skin.
Nu Skin also is known for the Galvanic Spa -This portable instrument allows you to enjoy a spa treatment at home. It is used by celebrities around the world!

As a distributor, you can work part time or full time and any hours you wish. You make your own business.

You will receive 30% if you sign up as a distributor, and they also have business packages that are great deals and are an easy way to start your business.

If you are interested in just purchasing Nu Skin products, simply go to nuskin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as customer" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then purchase any Nu Skin products you wish

And if interested in a business opportunity and have any questions, please sign up as a distributor.

For any questions please email me at:
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

See before and after photos using Nu Skin Galvanic Spa
Nu Skin AgeLoc Galvanic Spa Before and After Photos - YouTube

nininuskin

Hello Ladies,

Nu Skin is an American direct selling skincare company founded in 1984 and operates in 52 international markets in North America, Europe, and Asia and is publicly traded on the NYSE.
Nu Skin develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements that are sold under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands . Nu Skin was founded in 1984 in Provo, Utah.
The company sells more than 200 products ranging from skin and hair products, to their anti-aging flag ship ageLOC products. Nu Skin maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2010, the company reported its highest ever earnings with US$1.54 billion in revenue in its international markets.

As the premier anti-aging, direct selling company, Nu Skin sets the standard.
Our difference is demonstrated through our products. As an anti-aging leader, our innovative products offer exclusive benefits that can be demonstrated. Our brands offer a wide variety of opportunities that improve lives around the world.

Nu Skin is looking for distributors to enhance its international and local markets and is looking for a company/people able to sale great quality products in the market to join and enjoy the benefits of a work that can really feed good money for a life time.

If interested in a business opportunity, please send me an email at nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com
To sign up as a distributor, go to nuskin website, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter for sponsor ID: USW9138137
you will receive 30% discount on all Nu Skin products as a distributor, and you can buy all the products you would like directly through the company's website.

Nu Skin features different products to target individual needs. These may include, but are not limited to, wrinkles and expression lines, sun and environmental damage, discoloration, acne, puffiness and dark circles, cellulite, stretch marks, hair loss, pore size, and dry skin.
Nu Skin also is known for the Galvanic Spa -This portable instrument allows you to enjoy a spa treatment at home. It is used by celebrities around the world!

As a distributor, you can work part time or full time and any hours you wish. You make your own business.

You will receive 30% if you sign up as a distributor, and they also have business packages that are great deals and are an easy way to start your business.

If you are interested in just purchasing Nu Skin products, simply go to nuskin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as customer" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then purchase any Nu Skin products you wish

And if interested in a business opportunity and have any questions, please sign up as a distributor.

For any questions please email me at:
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

See before and after photos using Nu Skin Galvanic Spa
Nu Skin AgeLoc Galvanic Spa Before and After Photos - YouTube

kywenyi

hi mommy, i've got 1 skinfood rice concealer tip (shade 23) letting go at $10. used once and found out that the shade doesn't suit me. anybody interested?

Marcustan

Hi all I have 5 ADEL Sheep Placenta,
a skincare series which is the Age-Defying Essentials,
both of which are from LABORATORY FORMULA.

Interested buyers do pm me for more details!:)

Barbara Jean

I have been introduced with iS CLINICAL brand lately and I am pretty amazed with their vitamin C serum ( super serum advanced + ). just that serum alone for one month...it gave me more confident with my natural skin. brigther and confident skin. :)

yonggie

My aunt have mum have been using the LABORATORY FORMULA Age-Defying Essentials and it works wonders for them! It is affordable considering that is it actually an apple stem cell product!

Actually came on the forum to find alternatives for them. I have a contact for buying the LABORATORY FORMULA Age-Defying Essentials. They come in 2 sizes now, the smaller one lasts about 1 month and the larger pack about 2-3 months!

Interested just pm me for more details!

briamagee

For me I just use a $100+ for my one and only favorite skincare product. Since the day that I've found this product, I saved a lot with all those different products I use before. Because it's an all in one cream - an anti-wrinkle,a firming serum,an eye cream,antioxidant and can be used as my make up base. Thanks LifeCell!

ayaanu86

Hi there,
I don't spend much but around 1500 month for the routine skin care products and that's all i visit saloons very rare.But i do take a good care of my body and skin and hair by using homemade recipes for face mask for hair care and also have a healthy diet

qtipie

i spend around $55 dollars on Sara Shantelle Tea Tree Facial Bubbles

I use it constantly to cleanse my face and the remove the oily feeling on my face . It smells amazingly of refreshing green tea extracts and it leaves my skin smooth & clean. i use it daily to wash my face after a long day out. It cleanse my skin, removes dirt & prevent growth of pimples.

you can check it out at Sara Shantelle Tea Tree

Try it! its really good:D

Here's an image of the product:teatree.jpg

Vinique

If you are looking for an all natural way to treat acne and pimples, try green tea oil. :)

Why Green Tea Oil?

Protect
- Cathechin is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from UV damage
Moisturise
- penetrates skin quickly and deeply, giving you optimum hydration without the greasy feel
Anti-septic
- helps wound healing and stops irritation from insect bites
Anti-ageing
- eliminates fine lines, scars, pigmentation and reduces appearance of pores
Fat-burning
- increases fat metabolism and reduces cellulite
Anti-bacteria
- excellent to treat pimples and acne
Anti-fungal
- prevents foot and body odour and nappy rashes safely
Hair Care
- treats damaged, dyed, chemically treated hair and adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair

feel free to pm / txt me at 81398349 to know more. :)