Sleep tips?

sleepy123

hi there,

wondering if anyone has stumbled across any unsual or interesting methods or techniques for getting their babies to sleep? I've heard things like switching the hoover on or playing white noise sometimes work.

Any first hand experiences gratefully received.

Thanks,

K :001_302:

MsKoh1973

I sing songs to my girl, those songs tat I made myself, oso like have "hymotising" power .... songs like keep repeating the words .... mummy love girl girl (or name of the child), girl girl love mummy" , my girl love it .... till now she 6 yo, still like to listen before she sleeps

ali50n

My husband and I subscribe baby channel from scv, at around 9+ they play classical music I just on the baby channel n pat my baby girl to sleep.

rhod123

Daytime naps may steal hours from nighttime slumber. Limit daytime sleep to about a half-hour and make it during midafternoon. If you work nights, keep your window coverings closed so that sunlight, which adjusts the body's internal clock, doesn't interrupt your sleep. If you have a day job and sleep at night, but still have trouble waking up, leave the window coverings open and let the sunlight help awaken you.

Carlisle

It happens sometimes that your baby might not sleep even-through it looks sleepy, because my niece is like that also, and my sister feed her child in a quite atmosphere and within few seconds, the baby will fall asleep...

Last edited:

sunflowerseed

try get your child used to some sleeping routine like playing a 'time-for-sleeping music' or dim the lights when putting him to bed.