sleep trainer needed

chuckbearob

Hi

Does anyone know a good sleep trainer in Singapore?

My 2 yr old daughter is still waking up 2-3x a night, sometimes screaming her head off, or asking for milk or play. We have tried giving her water only but no use.

We have tried Gina Ford when she was younger but failed. I've asked read Elizabeth Pantley and seems like I'm doing most things by the book.

Pls help, the whole house is exhausted and I've also just given birth to another girl who's 1 month old so the older one won't wake the younger one up in future.

Thanks for help.

JazN

I think the methods you have used may not have been consistent & your daughter may be confused over the different methods used?

how long has she been waking up @ night? does she sleep alone?

Perhaps you'll like to ask your hub to help out when your daughter wakes up @ night too since your other girl is still young.

Do you have a regular PD you've always visited you may wish to enquire? The hospital where u delivered may be able to refer you to someone too.

littlebogei

Hi,

I'm not a professional sleep trainer but have help many friends with the same problem.
I can only help by giving advise and you parents got to try and feedback to me....
It's no point if i go to your premises to train her, cos the problem will come back once i leave the place.

U can watsapp me at 91885881.

felicity

I was at the library today n there are actually many books on this area in training babies to sleep thru the night! Some r v good read... So now trying to read up b4 my confinement comes ...

Mummy to Baby V

Hi

Does anyone know a good sleep trainer in Singapore?

My 2 yr old daughter is still waking up 2-3x a night, sometimes screaming her head off, or asking for milk or play. We have tried giving her water only but no use.

We have tried Gina Ford when she was younger but failed. I've asked read Elizabeth Pantley and seems like I'm doing most things by the book.

Pls help, the whole house is exhausted and I've also just given birth to another girl who's 1 month old so the older one won't wake the younger one up in future.

Thanks for help.
My 3-year old boy has been a high needs child since young. He was very fussy regarding sleep. We used Elizabeth Pantley's ideas and the Shichida Method to help him sleep better.

I notice you mention "screaming her head off". It may be a negative experience from pregnancy, delivery or anytime during the past 2 years. Might be something the parent(s) unintentionally said or did.

Google for "shichida 5-minute suggestion method sleep", practise it for at least 7-21 days straight.

Also do Shichida's 8-second hugging method to let her feel very loved and secure.

If you suspect that you unintentionally caused her unhappiness, hug her tightly and apologise, keep hugging until she's willing to accept the apology. I've done this before and it's very powerful. The moment my boy accepted my apology, I saw the anger disappear from his eyes, and he slept better without screaming during sleep cycle changes.

All the best!

ling.er

Hi all, I have the same problem also... my son was 2 year old now. 1st i let him slp in sarong, then after that will transfer him to my bed. My MIL suggues to let him to slp alone on floor. ( But i haven buy mattress & also i worry he will knock till my bed-side when he turn or toss around) ( Some more no Fan , as i never on aircon also )

My son is those type will liek to toss around. Then sometime happy he can slp till 3+++ then start to make noise. So no choice i have to wake up give him milk then throw him back to Sarong. if conti on bed, i try also.. cannot Slp...

chuckbearob

Thanks all. In the end, I went to see Tammy Fontana and went with CIO. My daughter is much better now , well kind of. It has been 2.5 weeks, she can fall asleep by herself within 5-10 min of me leaving the room. In the middle of the night, she still wakes up once or twice, cries but falls asleep within 5-10 min.