slimming doctor in dover crescent

llcyahoo

anyone been to this doctor in dover crescent, been there many many years ago. not sure whether he is still there? anyone tried? Or any doctor that in sengkang good st slimming prog? tks

askme1979

Hi llcyahoo,

may i know how many kilos of excessive weight would u like to shed and shape up and within what period of duration would you give yourself to achieve the desirable healthier shapely figure?

Our weight loss program includes acupuncture, a widely accepted form of TCM treatment that has more than 3000 years of history. Acupuncture achieves the slimming effect by stimulating individual's acupoints to improve body's metabolism and other internal organs' efficiency. This process is complemented with a sensible nutrition program that helps customers achieve their desired results. that marries the best of East & West.

Let me know if you would like to know more , i can arrange a FOC professional consultant (my personal friend) to share with you more on how we able to size down our customers effectively within 3 months of weight management program.

Cheers!
askme1979