Slimming Talk

papoye

Hi mummies,

Have you tried all the method but still cannot slim down?
The slimming program in the market are expensive and need to commit for long term?
Too busy and no time to exercise?

Hi all mummies to be,

Are you worry about shape out after give birth?

If you have above concern, please welcome to register for a slimming talk which will provide you with the knowledge and concept regarding the correct way of slimming.please PM me for the slimming talk detail.

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

lily890

I'm losing weight with Acomplia. It's a powerful appetite suppressant that suppresses my appetite and makes me feel full faster.
I'm buying it online on www.generic-meds-store.com and I'm very happy with its effect. I lost 4kg the first month and 10kg the following 2 months.
I also do some exercises twice a week and try to eat only healthy food.

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me! FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

I'm quite sceptic about this apple juice...
Hi Ritajune, it is normal to be sceptical of the weight loss products available. There are so many choices for slimming products and it's a challenge to identify which is real and safe. Actually there are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who want to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounced back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid$50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Last edited: