So Cal Locksmith - 1947 Dodge Keys

Looking for recommendations for a locksmith, preferably in the Orange County or LA area who can cut some keys for my Dodge coupe if I take them the locks and ignition switch.
Would they be likely to have key blanks or would I need to supply them? Any suggestions on a good source.

Thanks

MarshallRebecca

I just recently made new keys for my Dodge. And I have been looking for a locksmith for a very long time who can do such a job, and yet being in search for about three days, I came across this service -- mylocallocksmithtx.com. At first, it seemed simple to me, but then I turned to a locksmith from this company, and he WAS ABLE to MAKE ME NEW KEYS for my car! Everyone to whom I had previously applied to me refused such work, citing their low level of knowledge and experience, or the locksmiths did not want to take such responsibility on themselves.

olivi1980

I'd love to help you, but I'm just starting my studying as an auto locksmith, so I need some advice too. After my father died, I decided I wanted to be a locksmith like him. Dad would have been proud of me, I'm sure of it. My teacher, Mr Bart, shared with me some useful information: 5 steps to becoming an automotive locksmith. I would be glad if you could give me tips too on where to start learning. I spent a lot of time with my dad in the garage when I was a kid, so I have some experience with this, but beyond that practice, I need to know more theory.