So Fuckin Frustrated & Angry!!!!!!

Dear Mummies,

Im wrkin in Retail Sales line. Today is ardy 05 Mar & yet hvnt received my salary!
Not even On Hold Amount!!!! :mmad::bangry::bangry:

Any mummies have came across such a fuckup scenario like mi?

:bangry: :bangry: :bangry:

JenLee98

Hmmm :err: ..... staff need to bring home the bacon leh.... can ask for interest to be paid or not ? :nah:

Hmmm :err: ..... staff need to bring home the bacon leh.... can ask for interest to be paid or not ? :nah:
hi jen,
interest ar? wait even longer bah! dis co rili sucks to core lo!
iv nv came across such a co in my entire wrkin life!

No system at all..No fixed Pay day...they like to pay wen dan pay wen!
Nv spare a tot for mummies like us got to brg bacon home!

SICKENING!!!!

Amulet

huh.. howcome so bad de.. why not try lookin for another coy to wrk?

my boss is stingy and buey kan.. but at least, his pay day is very fix.. its either on time or early..

zara

Dear Mummies,

Im wrkin in Retail Sales line. Today is ardy 05 Mar & yet hvnt received my salary!
Not even On Hold Amount!!!! :mmad::bangry::bangry:
Any mummies have came across such a fuckup scenario like mi?

:bangry: :bangry: :bangry:
complain to MOM leh....:red:

babypris86

tell u MOM wont care de... some time they take months to settle ur problem... my fren also like that.... tell u some company like that de... cuz they no $$ to pay but keep quiet...

had sent an enquiry email to mom liao...

they says will respond within 3wks x lo...c wad they say...

anyway, juz got my pay nw aft 2pm liao....walau finally!!! kaoz!

shopaholic

Is it because the shop is not doing well? But of cos, either the boss deliberately delays pay or the company is not doing well (hence got cashflow problem), think perhaps it's time to look for other suitable openings?

Mummy Yvonne

I have the same suitation as you. Me not as lucky as u.... I still have not get my last month salary! Boss said will give end of this month but how about our March salary?!

Very sadddddddd

Mummy Yvonne

Very terrible loh! I never expect this! Actually quite a big blow to me! Especially my retired parents depend on me! :( I have been looking for new job liao.

Very sad to say that till now still no news on that.

though i dun have any experience in pay delayed but i got bad experience working for Chinese.

They like to follow their RULES, wat they say u must follow, i feel like i am a primary school students tat time. When i told them off, that supervisor got angry and start to pin point me. They like to assign with alot of works and demand for fast reply(when they are not that fast) with peanuts salary. I feel so stupid to stay put for 2yrs + because of me wanting to earn their wedding ang pow & my 3mths confinement. Nw i had left and though i had work till the last day as indicate in my resignation they still want to SUE me because i told them i still leave even though they cant hire a replacement/because their replacement cant get to Singapore on time!