So which hospital got the most vote?

Queenbabe

Dear all ,
i give birth at KKH for my 1st DD & 2nd DS . Never ever try those 'high class' hospital before. If i got 3rd chance i think i will try & stay 1 bedded hehe. So pls kindly vote the hospital u like most & roughly tell me how much is it, thanks alot !

Catty

Hmm.. KKH also got 1 bedded and 2 bedded ma..

But of cos if compare KKH to other private hospital, i would greatly recommend private hospital as their service and price wise is really better than KKH.. :001_302:

Catty

Erm.. Can vote 'Private hospital'? :err:

Cos i only tried KKH and Mount Alvernia.. so i can only vote Mount Alvernia.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Dear all ,
i give birth at KKH for my 1st DD & 2nd DS . Never ever try those 'high class' hospital before. If i got 3rd chance i think i will try & stay 1 bedded hehe. So pls kindly vote the hospital u like most & roughly tell me how much is it, thanks alot !
seems like TMC got a lot of good comments....

but i gave birth at KKH oso~

Queenbabe

Actually for me , im ok with KKH . More budget mah coz those 'high class' hosp really very ex . But i think 1 bedded in KKH also ex & dun consider susidise patient right ?

jassmine

ya for subsidies patient cant take 1 bedded even 4 bedded too at kkh, only can take 5 or 6 bedded ... i thought of taking 1 bedded at kkh too, but cant.. i m subsidies patient too!! den bo bian lohz took 5 bedded room at least got aircon but noisy.. the patient beside me have her whole family include her relative came i think haha... but no choice have to bear with it..

Catty

ya for subsidies patient cant take 1 bedded even 4 bedded too at kkh, only can take 5 or 6 bedded ... i thought of taking 1 bedded at kkh too, but cant.. i m subsidies patient too!! den bo bian lohz took 5 bedded room at least got aircon but noisy.. the patient beside me have her whole family include her relative came i think haha... but no choice have to bear with it..
Ya i agreed as i notice KKH will have lots of malay patients in those subsidise 5 & 6 bedded (that's fine for me) BUT when is visiting time, you can see like a bunch of visitor (at least 10pax include their childrens) came to visit that patients (that's fine for me too) the problem lies with there's too far much visitor just to visit a patients and the kids will tend to run or play around in the ward which i find it super annoying as other patients also need rest, imagine if is a 6 bedded with 5 bunch of visitor (all at least 10 pax) came to visit than do you think you can have a good rest or talk to your families member? :embarrassed:

LoVeS

Actually for me , im ok with KKH . More budget mah coz those 'high class' hosp really very ex . But i think 1 bedded in KKH also ex & dun consider susidise patient right ?
Anything tat is B2 n above it is nt subsidized alrdy~

CanCanMum

Ya i agreed as i notice KKH will have lots of malay patients in those subsidise 5 & 6 bedded (that's fine for me) BUT when is visiting time, you can see like a bunch of visitor (at least 10pax include their childrens) came to visit that patients (that's fine for me too) the problem lies with there's too far much visitor just to visit a patients and the kids will tend to run or play around in the ward which i find it super annoying as other patients also need rest, imagine if is a 6 bedded with 5 bunch of visitor (all at least 10 pax) came to visit than do you think you can have a good rest or talk to your families member? :embarrassed:
yeah~ tat time i got woken up by them coz too noisy~lols

beta bring a i-pod if u staying in 4-bedded and above~

jassmine

yup next to my bed is a malay patient.. n kids run around n even open my curtain... luckily i m not breast feeding that time... cos when the kid open my curtain that a man standing just right there...whew... didnt get to rest well that day too noisy, just hoping going home soon... haaha

Dee Ho

Hee... I deliver in Mount A... so vote for Mount A lo...:shyxxx:

I have a friend gave birth at kkh... 2 bed ... not bad... as I went to visit her... Personally still prefer Mount A...:Dancing_wub: