soya bean milk machine

sassylady

Hi,

But Joyoung has additional steps that is need draining off the residue through a sieve, whereas Pebblio is auto-filter, so it's more friendly to use. :Dancing_biggrin:kekeke...
How much did you buy Joyoung? Can it make tau huay and tofu?:bskeptical:

Btw, just found this link about this food blogger on her review on Pebblio soyabean maker, you may wanna check it out: Cuisine Paradise Kitchen's Tips: Pebblio Tofu And Soymilk Maker
When I was at the lesson, I was advised that the residue could be made into a healthy patty or you can even use it for facial purposes.

Yupp can make the traditional tauhuey too. Even though, I haven't tried but they gave me a recipe book when I first bought the machine.

oh I read her blog too! :Dancing_wub:She did a few recipes using joyoung soymilk maker.
http://ellenaguan.blogspot.sg/2012/09/okara-mantou-and-okara-omelette.html

sassylady

I bought joyoung soymilk maker from Audio House.
normally when you get a new machine, it takes time for you to get to know the functions.
this joyoung machine simple to use and they provide free learning class in Loyang. i enjoyed the class and made soymilk pudding that taste like laoban! don’t need go queue for lao ban when you can make your own! hahaha
I was at the lesson too! Maybe we were in the same class! :)

Michelle Qiu

Hi,

Oh yes, I second samsel. I am using joyoung now but it is quite a chore to cook it and then drain it, so troublesome to wash. So now it has became a white elephant at home! May I know how much is the pebblio? Where can I buy it?

BraydenThorn

Nowadays, lots of variety cooking and food machines are available in the market for selling that can be useful to reduce the food cooking process easy and quick. Use of food machines that's brilliant way to prepare food items very easily without facing more difficulties.

Mof2kk

I agree there are all kinds of food processing machine in the market today. You just need to get what suits your family lifestyle best.

So far my Joyoung machine has been very good. I use the fibre as fertiliser for my plants (especially my pandan leaves). Now I can smell my pandan leaves when I'm in my living room - so can imagine my soya milk & desserts when using these pandan leaves. Yummy ;p

My latest favourite drink is lemon grass drink - taste just like those from outside. It's the convenience of cooking it without standing there to watch the fire which I like.

tammysow

the joyoung machine I have also has been very good. in fact, it helped me save a lot of time while preparing dinner.
a little tip here: you will find that soymilk made from dry residue will produce more residue, so if you don't need the residue - soak the beans first!

tammysow

Joyoung is having a great May promotion! Buy a Joyoung Soy Milk Maker and enjoy a glass of soy milk to reap the health benefits! With every purchase, you get a 5 piece set air tight container worth $39.90 in the month of May! How exciting! Grab yours while stock lasts!

linamummy

I was watching the news that day. Saw that there are people using the fake joyoung machine they bought online and the machine spoilt upon plucking in.
Its on youtube too. YouTube

David453

my mil has the machine (i think is joyoung one) and will make fresh soya bean milk with almond syrup with the machine, or make soya bean pudding using the fresh soya bean milk... i don't see her trying anything else with the machine though...