Sad sad :embarrassed: :embarrassed:I hope for:
- extended childcare leave for special needs children from birth till 18 years old
- build special needs daycare centre
- more $$ top up into our special needs children's edusave account
- more $$ in our special needs children's edusave account so that we can use for external therapies (special school not providing therapies)
- Maid levy to be tweek for working parents like us (no childcare or daycare centre) - setup a special fund to park bonus (channel our levies from MOM's pocket to FDWs) for maid who has worked for us for 2 full years. Discourage job hopping and errant maids on our land
none came true
:nah:FDW levy subsidy at $120 is meant for elderly. Govt not sincere to help.
:nah:top up into our special needs children's edusave account (age 7 years old and above). Younger kids (more places in centres for children who need intensive early intervention) or those attended SPED (Special Employment Credit scheme) will receive goodies but not my girl.... again!
:nah:govt busy building eldercare centre but not special needs daycare centers for those who were refused or unsuitable to enroll into Integrated Childcare. My girl need attention and therapies, quite similar to the care required by our elderly citizens but how come no daycare centers are built for this group of special needs persons?