Special blend for Child with special needs - medication free

wendy79

I would like to share my experience about a special blend for my son , 7 yrs old, who has mild autism.
After using the blend for a few weeks , he;s more vocal, able to say more full sentences, able to take his initiatives to do writing.

I am willing to share more of my experience and offer free samples for parents or care givers who are interested.

Wendy

Mrs Yaw

Hi,

May I please caution parents to just seek advice from at least their family doctor about any off-the-counter drugs before administering to their child?

Our children with Autism are usually non-verbal or can't communicate in comprehensive ways with us. They won't be able to tell us if they're experiencing any discomfort and we may not be able to observe all negative side-effects visually.

Best Regards,
Hannah

Gwen929

I would like to share my experience about a special blend for my son , 7 yrs old, who has mild autism.
After using the blend for a few weeks , he;s more vocal, able to say more full sentences, able to take his initiatives to do writing.

I am willing to share more of my experience and offer free samples for parents or care givers who are interested.

Wendy
Hi Wendy,

I’m interested, would appreciate if you could share the blend and your experience

Thank you

gwendolyn2601

Hello parents,

My name is Gwen. I used to assist in Occupational Therapy sessions for special needs children.

I am an advocate for physical-based activities as it:
⁃ improves one’s concentration and memory
⁃ improves one’s health and well-being
⁃ provides greater confidence
⁃ improves one’s gross (e.g. throwing ball, cycling) and fine motor skills (e.g. tying shoe lace, opening bottle can, buttoning shirt)

Each session is a flat rate of $35/hr.

Duration (once/ twice weekly and 1hr/ 1.5hrs per session) and content of sessions are customised accordingly, depending on your goal:
⁃ Functional life skills activity (e.g. crossing road, counting money and buying things, folding clothes)
⁃ Indoor fun activity (e.g. games, play dough, mini obstacles at home)
⁃ Pre-writing/ education (eg primary school math/science/chinese)

I always believe a child is able to better focus/ regulate with sufficient physical activities. Same goes for Adult.

PM or email me at gwendolyn2601@gmail.com for discussion and i can provide more information (eg past experiences and future plans). Let’s work together and help your child achieve greater heights!

*Disclaimer: I do not provide initial assessment/ evaluation, physical activities might cause little abrasion (which can help a child to grow stronger) :)

The key component to achieving various goals is keeping the sessions and activities fun and “child-directed” if possible. This means I allow the child to pick what we do but I manipulate it into being therapeutic and to work on the goals I have set for the child. This way, it is always motivating, and the child does not realise that they are doing “work.” When working at home, I encourage you to be playful and imaginative with the activities, this will yield the best results.