SPotting

naze

Hi,i'm new in this forum.
wanna ask what exactly is spotting? suspect i have pregnant symptoms like on and off nauses,my mensus was late for abt 3 days (usually very regular).Thus i also dunno whether i'm pregnant or not.can any1 advise? txs
Welcome Aboard Babystarlet !

Either you want to wait for another 1 more week to see if your mens didnt come, if not buy a test-kit to confirm.

babystarlet

hi naze,thanks for that. however no need to test liao,my mensus came.
anyway now watsons gt special discounts for their hse brand pregnancy test kit,i just buy 1st and keep.Didnt know pregnancy test kit so expensive 1 sia.

I had spotting when i had my boy....

think i was already 6 weeks preg....

was so scare that i just went off from office and find any gynae near office......

Doc say is unstable... gave me a jab and medication to take.... ask me rest at home a week....

when i take taxi, the driver cross the hump like racing, i told him to slow down....

during my later stage, i did have liquid coming out.... is yellowish green though... was very weird........ but so far so good... boy already P1!

naze

hi naze,thanks for that. however no need to test liao,my mensus came.
anyway now watsons gt special discounts for their hse brand pregnancy test kit,i just buy 1st and keep.Didnt know pregnancy test kit so expensive 1 sia.
Hi Babystarlet,

U r welcome. You can buy online from Yahoo, cheaper but dont know how accurate to those you bought from Watsons.
Good Luck !

Hi Babystarlet,

U r welcome. You can buy online from Yahoo, cheaper but dont know how accurate to those you bought from Watsons.
Good Luck !
think watson's brand should be accurate because they actualy got the goods and rebrand them as watson's housebrand.....

if the product is faulty, watson's brand is at sake.....

naze

think watson's brand should be accurate because they actualy got the goods and rebrand them as watson's housebrand.....

if the product is faulty, watson's brand is at sake.....
True. No one can gurantee the online purchased kits if is in good condition also.