iPhone-Free spyware free for iphone

binhminh

you has a new iphone, have you ever think you're really protected ? data can be lost if your iphone stolen. I have an new application to you, this application really effective and safe for your iPhone. You can retrieve data, track your iphone if your iphone stolen....... So, you can go to www.omegaspy.com with us. You can use a lot of different functions developed by experienced programmers. But its price is very cheap only from 4.99$/ 10 days package. The features of OmegaSpy :

- Track your iPhone location ( FREE )
- Back up and download CSV report
- Free up date
- 100% UNDETECTABLE
- Read your SMS remotely
- Read your address Book
- See Your Call history
- Track Your Web history
- See all photos captured ( new )
- Usage record your apps ( new )
- Auto Anwer ( Turn an iPhone into a perfect bugging device ) ( new )

_____ Many Features Being Developed ___________

bosspy

You have the right to know the true!… for FREE

2 raisons to dont't install spy software listed in this post:

1) Do not pay anything to spy Spouses, Children or Employers.

At www.bosspy.com all is 100% FREE (download spy software and services)

- Track the location of your spouse
- Read the content of his/her messages and discover the truth
- Get a copy of his/her calling history
- Keylogger for iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch, android (capture password Facebook, yahoo, gmail, etc…)
you can record all detailed keystrokes including passwords typed. Receive Logs reports via Email

2) Do not get caught …
check if the spy software you want to use is really invisible at www.1mole.com/1mole-spyware-invisible

:Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

frenzyrose

Re: You have the right to know the true!… for FREE

Why not try Copy10; My sister had tried it and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare to others.It lets you know the surfing habits of your child, allow you to find your child at any time and see the type of pictures he’s taking and sharing with his friends.

laydy

Why not try Hellospy; My sister had tried it and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare.you can visit to: hellospy.com

cuini2013

I would say that it is not legal to use any cell spy without user notice.
More info about cell monitoring: www dot monitoring-softwares dot com

Last edited:

suporwoden

Have not heard of omegaspy and those free ones are full of bugs & not really free.
Try some reliable ones like spybbule instead...

bosspy

How to install the freeware keylogger at www.bosspy.com on an iphone, iPad, ipod touch:

[video=youtube;IxWzu1aHV5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxWzu1aHV5M[/video]

LARENZO

Free software is always difficult to suspect danger, no meal is free. so do not install the software as bossspy.