Stay at home work can really earn money in Singapore

IreneTan81

Hi, I am a housewife and a mother of 2 children. In 2014, I started to work from home. This job not only allow me to stay at home to look after the kids but also earn some income for me to shop my favourite clothing, beauty products, children toys and etc. without having to always ask hubby for money. Anyone interested as now my company need to hire. Thanks

piku2rei

Hi, I am a housewife and a mother of 2 children. In 2014, I started to work from home. This job not only allow me to stay at home to look after the kids but also earn some income for me to shop my favourite clothing, beauty products, children toys and etc. without having to always ask hubby for money. Anyone interested as now my company need to hire. Thanks
Hi can I know more?

IreneTan81

Hi, Thanks for your interest. If you are keen to know about what I do. Let's meet up, I share personally with you. We can meet either at Chinatown or Jurong East. ,
Thanks...

IreneTan81

Hi can I know more?
Morning piku2rei, I am adding friends to promote safe, quality and non toxic product. Do let me know if keen to know more. No hard selling involved.
And if you are keen to know more about how it will help you in earning extra income with no capital involved. Do allow me to explain how this work.

Xiao K

I am looking for stay at home job that can let me earn some money to help to support the family. I try doing survey, but cannot earn anything. I don't like telemarketing and recruitment job too (but I tried it before). Anyone of you have some job can recommend like data entry, online posting, run errand, packing at home... these kind of job? Thanks.
Hi there! If you're still keen on working OTOT, please pm me! I have an ongoing campaign for mummies/ mums-to-be! :)

Xiao K

Attn Mums/ Mums-to-be! Please PM me if you want to earn fast and easy cash on the side!
I have a few ongoing campaigns for you! All you need is Instagram!

olivi1980

I'm also interested in homework. Now we are having a hard time and I would like somehow to help my husband. We are having two kids 3 and 6 years. You know how much money we need, especially when now it is beginning school. I found on the internet this blog themoneymix.com about how to receive a passive income. There is a lot of information about how to invest correctly money and how to get the income that we need. I don't want to speak about it with my husband don't want to make him worried. So can you have a look and tell me, mums, if it is something great or not?

Last edited:

ampic

Hello! Thank you for the post. I think a lot of people are interested in this topic. An interesting option is to do what you're good at. You can work as a manager in an online store, as well as keep an Instagram page.

Just be very careful with these offers. Hopefully all are legit offers as some I heard might be scams! do your verifications first!

PropertySales

I am currently paying upwork people to write articles on real estate. if any of the mummies is keen to write from home, can let me know

KylieJones

Before the quarantine, I had a forty thousand dollars a year salary at my job. Because of the quarantine, I was fired up. Luckily I wasn't demotivated, because know how to manage my money and I was saving thirty percent of my salary every time I was getting it. Now I am making a little bit less, but at least it is enough to live because in the quarantine I don't have to pay a lot of money on advertising because almost everything is closed. Now I am doing the thing I like the most, I play poker online, and for my luck, I am winning. I like that I have such a lifestyle.

Last edited:

Ezen Lim

I am currently paying upwork people to write articles on real estate. if any of the mummies is keen to write from home, can let me know
Hi,is there any pre-requisites for this job? I am currently running a digital marketing business and have time to write as it is my hobby. Can share more about this opportunity? How many freelancers you have currently?

RudiRose

For many years I worked at a job that involved the customer's gaze, which introduced me into a terrible panic as it seemed to me that I was doing something wrong.

Last edited:

WandsKingers

I understand your position as I lost my job due to the covid 19 pandemic. I have a large family that needs my financial support, so I was very stressed when I lost my job and did not know what to do. Fortunately, I found out that a friend found a platform with remote qa tester jobs, and that saved me. So now I work from home and can help my family in this difficult time. The most important thing is that you can choose different vacancies according to your needs and make money quickly. My daughter also switched her office job to working at home, so now we're not afraid of economic crisis.

Last edited:

enna

I had to work from home because of heightened alert and my girl is at home too. Not the best situation as I am on unpaid leave occasionally and my girl miss going outside. Hopefully can send her to the glyph centre we usually go to.

sandrahofis

Finding a stay-at-home job that suits your needs can be challenging, especially when you're looking to support your family. Have you considered exploring freelance opportunities like writing or virtual assistant roles? They offer flexibility and can be done remotely, which might fit well with your situation. Additionally, if you're open to it, you could check out money making games as a fun way to earn some extra cash in your spare time. It's always good to have multiple streams of income, especially when you're juggling family responsibilities. I hope these suggestions help! And don't worry about the late response - it's never too late to explore new opportunities. If you need more advice or ideas, feel free to reach out anytime.

I'm also a stay-at-home parent, juggling household duties and taking care of the little ones. It's a full-time job on its own, right? But like you, I've found a way to make some extra cash from home. It's been a game-changer for me, allowing a bit more financial freedom without compromising on family time. But hey, let's be real, finding legitimate opportunities to make quick money in one day or make money fast can be a bit daunting. I've had my fair share of scams and dead-end gigs. So, it's refreshing to hear about your positive experience. It's always reassuring to know that there are genuine options out there.

Last edited: