Steamboat Singapore

edy

Administrator
Staff member
The Magic Of Chongqing Hot Pot Pte Ltd

19 Tanglin Rd #04-06 Singapore 247909
Tel : 6734 8135

There used to be one located at Lucky Plaza but they have closed down and I could find it anymore. It is the best!

Cheers,
Edy

Vone

THIEN KEE HAINANESE STEAMBOAT

B1-20 Beach Road, Golden Mile Tower
Tel: 6298-5891
Opening hours 11am - 10pm daily

*Note its always packed ! thumbs up for the steamboat there*

Vone

Edy i been to the one at lucky plaza before :D

Nice steamboat. Its the one at the basement right? *love the mantous there*

Did they close down? Havent been there for quite sometime..

LoVeS

Marina south n suntec Joaquim ~ :wong9::wong6::wong2::wong3:

Last edited:

mavis

Try this find it nice... its recommanded by other forum.

Paradise On Earth

200 Tg Katong Rd Singapore 436998
Tel : 6345-9272

open till 4am everyday.

Think is abt $15 per pax and its a ala cart buffet with NO SERVICE CHARGE.:tlaugh:

LoVeS

agreed here.. dun find it worth too :)
Sumore their buffet price is very ex lor i find it. Juz for the soup for tt price not worth it at all sumore the soup isnt so special frm how i taste it. I wont go the 2nd time, i rather go marina south eat better :Dancing_wub:

My family and I really love the one at Tanglin Mall, The magic at Chongqing Hotpot, they have another outlet at Suntec!

mayjek

I also like the magic of chongqing hot pot at tanglin mall, try suntec too but dont knw why still like tanglin one although menu still the same. :Dancing_wub:

I agree. I also think that Tian Tian Huo Guo no good and not worth the $$$. Is so expensive there.

There is one i always go called Tian Fu Steamboat at 71 Sengpoh Road. They charge $16 per pax .

vodkager

i dont like any steamboat tat's located along the liang seah st one lor!! super yucks!!

e best ive eaten gotta be at suntec.. e basement there.. not joaquim.. it's also call chong qing or smth.. super worth it!!