still feeling unwell even in 2nd trimester

ping87

Anyone has remedies to cure flu? I was initially down with flu and cough. Then recovered. Now flu came back again.. :( and I'm reluctant to take any more medicine as too much chemical is bad for the baby..

smilem

Oh dear.. same as me... i also down with flu and cough and headache again :(

Anyone has remedies to cure flu? I was initially down with flu and cough. Then recovered. Now flu came back again.. :( and I'm reluctant to take any more medicine as too much chemical is bad for the baby..

ping87

I was all ok.. Suddenly my flu came back again. Guess my immunity is v low.. And it's making me having headache and wanting to Puke.. :( stuffy nose.

smilem

i went back the TCM to purchase 8 days of medicine.. after consuming 3rd days.. i recovered :D

I was all ok.. Suddenly my flu came back again. Guess my immunity is v low.. And it's making me having headache and wanting to Puke.. :( stuffy nose.

applez10

Hi all,

I am in the same boat, since week 10 (I am week12 now) I have been down with 2 3 days of flu then came the non stop cough!!! Its killing me..I cough till tummy pain and can feel my cervix! I am very worried. I went 24hr kkh but had papultation after the cough med so I stopped. Every morning I wake up with cough and grren phlegm..then non stip coughing throughout the day with white thick phlegm..doesnt seem to get any better...!!! Help!

smilem

gynae able to give you some better medi ?
Hi all,

I am in the same boat, since week 10 (I am week12 now) I have been down with 2 3 days of flu then came the non stop cough!!! Its killing me..I cough till tummy pain and can feel my cervix! I am very worried. I went 24hr kkh but had papultation after the cough med so I stopped. Every morning I wake up with cough and grren phlegm..then non stip coughing throughout the day with white thick phlegm..doesnt seem to get any better...!!! Help!