Still having pregnancy symptoms after miscarriage

palsoma76

I had a miscarriage on Tuesday at 6 weeks and 2 days along. I passed the embryo as a full thing and could see a lot of the details on it so I know that's what it was. I've had light bleeding since Monday that has never really gotten heavy. Starting yesterday I've had some brown spotting. I've never had very bad cramps through the whole thing except for a little bit on Monday night. Even though I know I'm not pregnant anymore I still have so many symptoms. It makes it harder because I know it's for nothing. I couldn't possibly have gotten pregnant again because the last time I had sex was a little over a week ago when I was still pregnant. Is it normal to still feel pregnant even after it's gone? I had just started getting pregnancy symptoms week by week (morning sickness, sore and swollen breasts, sensitive smell) on Monday and then Tuesday I lost the baby. I didn't even know I was pregnant until Tuesday morning then a couple hours later it came out of me. I'm in the process of getting my hcg levels tested and will know the results on Thursday. Is it normal to still feel pregnant or should these symptoms go away? I'm almost positive they're not all in my head. This pregnancy was unplanned but I'm still devastated by my loss. Is it possible that it could have been twins and there's still one in there? That seems unlikely since the other one came out. What do you think, is this normal?