Stop BF due to going holiday?

fioncess

My Baby is almost 5mths nw. Since she is born till now she is fully on Breast milk but on some occasion she did have FM.
But at night for the past 5mth she is being latch on every single night, not even 1 night of EBM.
NOw i gt a headache... im going on hoilday in feb, but my baby cannot dun have me by her side at night as she need to latch on...
what shld i do?? stop BFing??
1 night she will wake up 3-4times for milk...
ytd at 1plus i tried to give her FM she did drink n went back to slp.. but im the 1 who feed her so she drink.. my mum is her caretaker.. im worried if im not ard n my mum feed her she dun wan to drink...
shld i stop bfing n give her formula every nite so she will get used to it??
or shld i continue bfing... if i continue to bf im worried when im nt ard she will keep crying... btw my baby not only cry she will scream n cry her lungs out n wun stop...
what shld i do???!!!

Oppsgal

Try to express extra breastmilk and store in freezer to keep. So when go holiday can ask who is taking care of baby to take out the expressed breastmilk and feed baby.

fioncess

Try to express extra breastmilk and store in freezer to keep. So when go holiday can ask who is taking care of baby to take out the expressed breastmilk and feed baby.
i stored alot of EBM.. but the problem is baby wan to latch on... so i thinking shld i quit baby latch on completely.

diymummy

Maybe before your holiday you try for a week and see how your baby responds if you're not the one feeding and she drinks from the bottle.

Try to let her get accustomed to both forms of feeding so that it's easier for you in future also. :)