Storage unit solution

YoruVoly

Hi guys, My home renovation is going on and I'm the only one here to handle everything. I have a doubt to clear and I hope someone here could help me.
Did anyone have their home renovation work recently? Then what did you do with your furniture and appliances in the home? Do you need to build a temporary shed to store these or have you rented a self-storage unit? Which one is more secure to keep things easy. The work started already, so I need it to make it fast. Please let me know if anyone has experienced the same situation.

maryramp

Hi there! Both options will provide you with a secure place to keep your belongings while the renovation is taking place. I was in a similar situation and decided to rent a unit at the cheapest storage Toronto. A self-storage unit might be better if you are on a tight budget. However, a temporary shed will probably be more convenient if you have the extra money to spend. Whichever option you choose, make sure you label everything, so you know where it is when you need it again. I hope this helps!