strawberry birthmark?

ikastaatsmann

my boy's strawberry mark is on the side of his thigh... its getting bigger but some parts seems to have faded. Doc say dont worry so i did not bother much about it.. initially i thought was some rash but since doc say its a strawberry mark and nothing much can be done about it, i left it alone.

it seems big, but faded some part.u should expect it to b all faded soon:)
how old are they now?

was it as red as my baby mark before? my baby mark i can tell is getting bigger, n i dont know how big can it be.
im still feeling sad sometimes when i look at it, i juz pity her coz that thing is sooo red n people keep asking why tho....

bbyoshi

it seems big, but faded some part.you should expect it to b all faded soon:)
how old are they now?

was it as red as my baby mark before? my baby mark i can tell is getting bigger, n i dont know how big can it be.
im still feeling sad sometimes when i look at it, i just pity her coz that thing is sooo red n people keep asking why tho....
yeah.. some parts are fading.. so i didn't bother abt it as long as its not painful and doesn't bother him :001_302:
They will be 4 months old this coming fri. :tlaugh:

the patch was circular and almost all red initially..think wasn't as big... dun worry, the mark will go away on its own.