Stretch Mark Lotion

zc31

Yes!!! i know it is more expensive then other stretch mark cream. I tried palmer brand & it gave me rashes, but once i start using clarins it was ok and tummy became nicer so i just continue with it.

zaclin29

Yes!!! i know it is more expensive then other stretch mark cream. I tried palmer brand & it gave me rashes, but once i start using clarins it was ok and tummy became nicer so i just continue with it.
Oh my! I think I have the same reaction to Palmers!
Which Palmer cream did u use? I just bought the Organic Palmers cream and feel itchy after using it....
But it is only on a small area/patch on my tummy...
I used it on my breasts and didnt get any effect so not sure if the itchiness on my tummy is due to the cream... :(

Keke

For Clarins cream 1 tube i use about 4months.

For Palmers i used the oil version & cream version, both gave me rashes too... like mini mini dots on the tummy & itchy. The rest of the body parts was ok. So i think the baby really don't like it. heehee...

i use clarins cream in the day and oil at night. so far, so good. i tried palmers cream before but got horrible rashes on my tummy!

Jazz06

Try to get it at People's Park Complex ( with that hawker centre food below ) and it's like 35% cheaper.

zc31

Oh my! I think I have the same reaction to Palmers!
Which Palmer cream did u use? I just bought the Organic Palmers cream and feel itchy after using it....
But it is only on a small area/patch on my tummy...
I used it on my breasts and didnt get any effect so not sure if the itchiness on my tummy is due to the cream... :(

Think it was with the coconut oil or something.....cant recall cox Clarins now....

35% lesser!!!! Haiz...

sheryltan

How come everyone here has been having problems with Palmer's except me? Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil totally got rid of my stretch marks after I gave birth to my daughter, really love it.

Also now got free sample if you like their
FB page

JazN

Having a rash using Palmer's is a common reaction for some mummies due to the cocoa butter in it. My gynae was so experience when i mentioned the rash on my tummy that he straightaway asked what i had been using without even looking at my tummy's rash (I was using the popular Palmer's cocoa butter). You'll need to check with your gynae to ease the rash as it becomes prickly, red & itchy.

Stretch marks beside using the stretch marks lotion may help to ease the marks, genetics and weight also contribute to marks appearing/not.

How come everyone here has been having problems with Palmer's except me? Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil totally got rid of my stretch marks after I gave birth to my daughter, really love it.

Also now got free sample if you like their
facebook page

sheryltan

Wow, I had no idea... Are many mothers in Singapore allergic to cocoa butter? How was your reaction?

Having a rash using Palmer's is a common reaction for some mummies due to the cocoa butter in it. My gynae was so experience when i mentioned the rash on my tummy that he straightaway asked what i had been using without even looking at my tummy's rash (I was using the popular Palmer's cocoa butter). You'll need to check with your gynae to ease the rash as it becomes prickly, red & itchy.

Stretch marks beside using the stretch marks lotion may help to ease the marks, genetics and weight also contribute to marks appearing/not.

JazN

Common but not all allergic to cocoa butter. I was surprised as it's the 1st brand so popular that I buy it never thout will have some reaction. It appears a few rash, not itchy not thinking as anything thus when I apply again few times it soon spread around my tummy. As I mentioned above it becomes red as was itchy dry. I was prescribed steroid cream & thou gynae said would not affect baby I didn't wanted to apply thinking I can tahan, cannot! in end need to apply & resist urge to scratch. Thus the advice like using cosmetic , test it @ 1 small area of ur tummy

zaclin29

Im also allergic to the Palmer's Cocoa butter Stretchmark cream and now using bio oil....
The rashes was quite bad all ard the area where I applied the cream...

Now after stopping for over 1 mth, i still have the itchiness on part of my breast...
it is not red anymore but has turned into a dark patch :(
I apply QV cream ard the rashes for now.... and have not applied bio oil on my breasts...
And am very afraid that the stretchmark will start to develop on my breasts soon... sob sob....

bleeeee

ive tried a few including clarins, my fav is bio oil. been apply cream/oils 2x a day since week 20 and *touch wood* no stretch marks whatsoever.

can find bio oil at guardian, $15.50 for a 60ml bottle, it lasts me about 2 weeks coz i am v generous w application..