Stretch marks/ red veins???

Qiannyang

Hi Mommies,

I'm expecting my first child and currently am in my 2nd trimester (24weeks), age 23.
Over the past few months, stretch marks and red veins have been spreading all over from my thighs to the back of my calves.
Personally, I'm okay with the stretch marks as it is coverable but the red veins are getting out of control.
I've started applying Clarins since week 16 but nothing is helping at all :(

Any Mommies out there who has gone through this scary stage? Would really love to hear some advices and if the veins will ever disappear :'(

PLEASE HELP! Thank you!!!

momnbaby

Hi Qiannyang,

as mommies we did face this problem before. stretch mark cant be remove but can be lighten in using some lotion or oil
I suggest you take up pre-natal massage to feel much better. I would like to help you in this service. check out our website.

www.momnbabystore.com

like us at www.facebook.com/momnbabystore

PM me for special rate

Hi Mommies,

I'm expecting my first child and currently am in my 2nd trimester (24weeks), age 23.
Over the past few months, stretch marks and red veins have been spreading all over from my thighs to the back of my calves.
Personally, I'm okay with the stretch marks as it is coverable but the red veins are [you]getting out of control[/you].
I've started applying Clarins since week 16 but nothing is helping at all :(

Any Mommies out there who has gone through this scary stage? Would really love to hear some advices and if the veins will ever disappear :'(

PLEASE HELP! Thank you!!!

Qookie

I didn't have red veins. But had stretch marks on my boobs and tummy. They made me look like a tatty bear (Me To You bear).

But since end of 1st trimester, i've been putting stretch marks creams like Bio Oil (smells nice) and Palmer's.

I think they help. Because it's fading away slowly. FYI, i gave birth 8 months ago.

Qiannyang

I didn't have red veins. But had stretch marks on my boobs and tummy. They made me look like a tatty bear (Me To You bear).

But since end of 1st trimester, i've been putting stretch marks creams like Bio Oil (smells nice) and Palmer's.

I think they help. Because it's fading away slowly. FYI, i gave birth 8 months ago.
Hi Mommy Qookie,

Congrats on your Baby and thanks for your reply :)
I did apply Bio Oil for a few times but discontinued as it seem too oily for me.
Hope that the mysterious red veins will start to clear off after my baby girl is out ^^

Qookie

A thought just came to me...are those varicose veins? I googled and found this:

Spider and varicose veins. Your circulation has increased to send extra blood to your growing baby. That excess blood flow can cause tiny red veins, known as spider veins, to appear on your skin . Spider veins may get worse in your third trimester, but they should fade once your baby is born. Pressure on your legs from your growing baby may also cause some surface veins in your legs to become swollen and blue or purple. These are called varicose veins. Although there's no way to avoid varicose veins, you can prevent them from getting worse by:
- Getting up and moving throughout the day
- Wearing support hose
- Propping up your legs whenever you have to sit for long periods of time

Hope that helps!

Qiannyang

AHHHH! Yes yes! I think this is it. Fits the description perfectly :) Nice knowing that it might fade after baby is born :)
Thank you so much Qookie! :)

babymummy39

I'm using Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil. After using I found my stretch mark is more visible & skin not so dry. I gg to delivery soon so I have 1 new bottle of Skin Therapy Oil (pump dispenser 150ml) to let go @ $34.00 (RP $39.90).and will giving away many differents type of palmer's sample. If interested, can pm me or drop email to me @ babymummy39@yahoo.com

babymummy39

I'm using Palmer's skin therapy oil for stretch marks. after using this i found my stretch mark more visible & not so dry as before.

roudx

you mean stretch mark not so visible? or visible?

I'm using clarins. Going 8 months , not yet seen any stretch marks at my tummy or leg area..

babymummy39

Roudx,

What i mean dont have any stretch mark on my tummy...i heard my friend say some of the ppl nvr apply any stretch mark oil / cream also no stretch mark.

roudx

@babymummy : Oh ! understand liao .. Ya, I have a colleague who have no stretch mark through out and even after giving birth. She did not apply anything at all. But it only happens to some though.. I am 1 person who have stretch mark base. (Have a lil mild stretch mark near butt area even before pregnancy) So I am all in for stretch mark oil / cream so as to prevent me getting even more stretch mark... :p

pearl87

Hi there. Red veins are considered normal during pregnancy. It is because your blood volume increases and in return, creates pressure on your blood vessels that cause your veins to inflame or swell. What you need to do to aid this dilemma is to eat nutritious foods--especially foods rich in fiber and vitamin C. Another thing is, you need to avoid cross-legging while sitting. When you are on your bed, consider elevating your legs so you can promote venous return and normal blood circulation. Support stockings will also help. Also avoid prolong standing because it will create more pressure to your blood vessels. Lastly, do not forget to exercise regularly.

Rye

My varicose veins nvr faded tho. Num1 popped 2012. N with num 2 on the way more veins has hv appeared... :)