Stretch marks..

Janellebb

Mummies please recommend me some serious good stretch marks cream please!
im currently 37weeks and using the cocoa butter stretch mark cream but its not useful AT ALL...:(

Jofeny

Mummies please recommend me some serious good stretch marks cream please!
im currently 37weeks and using the cocoa butter stretch mark cream but its not useful AT ALL...:(

Im afraid that once it starts, its very difficult to stop.

I heard Bio Oil works. you might wish to give it a try.

Doreen28

I am using Topicrem and so far after birth no stretch marks. I still got extra 2 bottles. If interested, kindly SMS me at 90105868. Selling at $55 for 2 bottles. Thks

Alisa

i use johnson & johnson lotion (pink) on both pregnancy. no stretch mark for my 1st, now coming my 5th mth and so far so good.

dinaywhat

My doctor told me that you can't get rid of existing stretch marks on your stomach or legs, but you can prevent them with masks, massage brushes and vacuum cans, girls! Think about it!

MamaGG

There are several products that can help reduce the appearance of stretchmarks, but they usually take time to take effect. Which is why it's most recommended to use shea butter lotion and others during pregnancy to prevent stretchmarks from the get-go. Personally I love my stretchmarks, even ones that I got because of weight loss that is not pregnancy-related. However, I think the most effective way to get rid of them is by seeing a doctor or going to an aesthetic clinic. I can recommend Dr Leo from Mount E, I go to him for Ultherapy but I know he has services for stretchmarks.

Vera Wong

Hi Mummies,
As we are getting near to EDD we have a big concern about Stretch marks. When I started reading I came across this article
Easy and best way to take care of ourselves.

Stay Happy !Stay Strong !