Student therapist for speech and language difficulties

bellesp

Hi everyone,

I am a Masters' student in Speech Pathology from La Trobe University in Melbourne and will be graduating next year. I understand the cost of speech therapy is high and as such, if you are currently seeing a speech pathologist and would like to supplement the sessions at home for half the cost, I'll be happy to assist with that.

I have a B.A. in Linguistics and Education (Highest honors) from the University of California, Los Angeles. I have worked with children with autism, hearing impairment, apraxia and speech and language delay.

I will be available to give intensive one-to-one speech therapy sessions from December 4th - 21st at either your home or mine (central Singapore). If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a message. I need to know your interest early as I will be getting a background from you over email or phone and ensuring I have all the required assessment and materials before seeing your child. If your child is currently seeing a speech pathologist, I will only work on the same goals as your current speech pathologist.

If your child is not seeing one and you are just looking for general speech/language help, you will also receive a proper report and goal sessions from me at the end. Do note that you need to be present at every session along with your child as the purpose is for you to learn techniques to help your child outside of therapy sessions.

Feel free to drop me any questions you may have. As I only have time to prepare and see 2-3 children a week, please be sure you're serious before committing.

Belle