Subscription Based Services

LaricTraic

I have been seeing these more and more. Tacklebox company, SA, etc... It seems this is gaining traction. We where talking about this yesterday in the shop. It seems that for the price that you spend you really are not getting anything extraordinary. If you where to pay a monthly subscription fee for a "tackle surprise" every month, what dollar figure would you be most comfortable at and what would you be expecting in your box every month? Clothing items, lures, hooks, etc..??? We are looking into the possibility of getting something started but want to hear from the community what your thoughts are.

First and foremost I think that rolling subscription is the most important. No one to be tied to anything. What else?

DianaPowell

I strongly disagree with you. I consider clothes subscriptions an excellent service. You can expect a surprise in a box only from not very good companies that do not care about your preferences and their reputation.
I also have clothes subscriptions, and every month I receive beautiful clothes selected by stylists for me. Before subscribing, you fill out a questionnaire, where you specify your preferences. After that, they will be taken into account and should be taken into account. If this is not the case with you, then change the company.