Such a Sickening & Irresponsible CC!!!

my ds was diagnosed with hfmd on monday morning, teacher did called me to informed that they are suspecting my ds of hfmd.(as she told me dat theres 1 child wif hfmd in the ctr!) So they hope that we can fetch him home. But both dh & mi is working at that moment, i told her to wait till ard 4-5pm wen my dh can rush over at that earliest hour. After my dh send him to a gp, doc cfmed that iz hfmd! He also said that is detected at an early stage. Rashes spots are found on his leg & abit on his face! (poor thing!)
Next day i called up the principal & asked her wads going on? Guess wad she replied?!
" oh its not necessary dat ethan had gotten hfmd fm our ctr. it might be spread by other places dat we might not aware of!" dan i asked her abt dat child wif hfmd in her ctr. she told mi he had stopped attending already & unlikely to be spread by him!!! ~wtf~ she also said their ctr are well sterilized & maintained its cleanliness!!! ~wth~ %#@*
so dear mummies, shes trying to push responsibilties rite!!!Damn It!! We plan to trsf ds to another CC near our house here in 4mths time.(Enrolment requires 2yrs old & above)
By then, we will definitely lodge a complaint to both NTUC & MOE!!! I swear!!!
So mummies, doesnt mean dat a government CC is good ok!!!

caydendaddy

Alpha Male
my ds was diagnosed with hfmd on monday morning, teacher did called me to informed that they are suspecting my ds of hfmd.(as she told me dat theres 1 child wif hfmd in the ctr!) So they hope that we can fetch him home. But both dh & mi is working at that moment, i told her to wait till ard 4-5pm wen my dh can rush over at that earliest hour. After my dh send him to a gp, doc cfmed that iz hfmd! He also said that is detected at an early stage. Rashes spots are found on his leg & abit on his face! (poor thing!)
Next day i called up the principal & asked her wads going on? Guess wad she replied?!
" oh its not necessary dat ethan had gotten hfmd fm our ctr. it might be spread by other places dat we might not aware of!" dan i asked her abt dat child wif hfmd in her ctr. she told mi he had stopped attending already & unlikely to be spread by him!!! ~wtf~ she also said their ctr are well sterilized & maintained its cleanliness!!! ~wth~ %#@*
so dear mummies, shes trying to push responsibilties rite!!!Damn It!! We plan to trsf ds to another CC near our house here in 4mths time.(Enrolment requires 2yrs old & above)
By then, we will definitely lodge a complaint to both NTUC & MOE!!! I swear!!!
So mummies, doesnt mean dat a government CC is good ok!!!
I think you should do it now, 4 months is a long time and by then it would have been water under the bridge

I knw i shd act now..but im afraid will affect my ds in their cc nw leh!

Wad if dos teachers deliberately neglect or dun pay attention to my ds?! :frown:

dats our main concern!!!

caydendaddy

Alpha Male
hmmm... tats true oso cos kids are our biggest worries.. haiz tk cr wor..
Think you should still inform the relevant authorities, then highlight to them that your baby is there and worried that there would be repercussion due to this matter.

I think these should not be allowed to carry on as I think this is unethical

tamarind

I think you should do it now, 4 months is a long time and by then it would have been water under the bridge
I agree.

But frankly I think whether now or 4 months later, it will be difficult to prove that the child got infected in the CC. Not that I am doubting ethans_mummy, but you need solid proof when you want to complain. The principal knows very well that she cannot prove it, that's why the attitude.

ringocat

Just to share.... my colig also send his bb to that particular brand of CC, infant care. I think he paid like abt $600/mth for the CC to look after his bb of 6mths. & guess what, out of 1mth, the bb was only at the CC for 1wk, the rest of the mth, he was SICK, either with flu, cough or hfmd. My coliq said whatever it is his bb kena it all liao. Wah piangzz.... not cheap leh, such service lor!!! Sometimes must really think twice, brand good nia, stuff/teachers sucks lor.

tamarind

My girl used to be in a "brand name" playgroup for 4 months when she was 2 years old. She got very serious stomach flu twice, and bronchitis once during those months.

When I questioned the person-in-charge, she said "How can you prove that she got it from our school ?"

I think this is a standard answer every preschool principal know how to use. The thing is I bring my girl to outside restaurants/playground etc where she can come into contact with other kids too.

aby

Think you should still inform the relevant authorities, then highlight to them that your baby is there and worried that there would be repercussion due to this matter.

I think these should not be allowed to carry on as I think this is unethical
'
Agree with cdd..

My boi is in a Church Kindergarten.. The 1st 2 years were fantastic till this year, some examples are:

- no form teacher
- differences in the std of teachers that causes great diff in the grading of report book
- asst teacher hinting to me that my boi super active, so not advisable to let him go excursion
- keep changin student grps or even class when say 2 are very gluey to each other etc
- teacher giving a child at dismissal time to the wrong mommy and the P dared to argue that the mommy has arranged me to fetch the child but there's no such arrangement and the teacher din even pass the child to me!!!!

Another mommy went feedback the above matters to the principal but end up the P tai-chi.. And the very next day the teachers showed face to that mommy and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We tolerated for another 2 months when I finally sent an email to the chariman who i know.. The th P call me for a talk.. This time now, she is diplomatic and smily.. I told her that if she needs more evidents, I can easily gather a few mommies to be at her office.. I warned her that we do not want to see unpleasant face from her teachers to us anymore!!! I said: PLEASE keep ur unhappiness to yourselves!!!.. It's their responsibilities to improve!! And that never let me discover that they are unfair or unkind to our children, I shall report to MCYS straight away..

Dear E Mum, I encourage u to report to MCYS and have friendly calls to them once la while to keep urself updated.. Not all stuff there are diligent to update u and carry out check on the school..

And if possible, pls find another school for ur boi to go.. Keep a good relationship with the P and T from the start and keep them understand of your expectations..

Cheers!!

Haiz.....ethan got blisters on his foot 2day!!! Doc said hv to review & recfm again 2morow. Whether is hfmd relapse again or chicken pox!!! :err:

aby

Oh dear E Mum!!! Poor Ethan and hard on you too!! :embarrassed:

Ya after HFMD, the immunity is greatly affect thus easily infected by other viruses etc.. Pls try your best to build up ds immunity..

Oh dear E Mum!!! Poor Ethan and hard on you too!! :embarrassed:

Ya after HFMD, the immunity is greatly affect thus easily infected by other viruses etc.. Pls try your best to build up ds immunity..

Oh tks god!!! Doc cfm dat iz not hfmd or chickenpox 2day! Juz some kind of skin sensitive lor!!! :Dancing_wub: So much relief!!!!

dear abkoh, any advise on building up immunity?? tks~

KALLANG BAHRU C.C!!!

aby

Oh tks god!!! Doc cfm dat iz not hfmd or chickenpox 2day! Juz some kind of skin sensitive lor!!! :Dancing_wub: So much relief!!!!

dear abkoh, any advise on building up immunity?? tks~

KALLANG BAHRU C.C!!!
Thanks GOD!!! Ethan's alright.. My 2 are taking Spirulina since they r 2 months old.. Now add on Vitamin C, Colostrum and Cod liver oil..

Dear E Mum, you may want to consider the above..

In the meantime, try avoid crowded places.. I have stop bringing them to playground since the HFMD episode..

Don't be too worrism this time.. I used to, haiz lots of unneccessary stress to myself.. Do ur best, I'm sure Ethan'll be fine and at the pinkest of health soon!!! :Dancing_wub: