sucks the dust mite really good?

jinggay

I've been hearing a lot lately about the Lura vacuum/hydro cleaner, is it really good? what are your thoughts:we3jiggy:

ireneteo

I've been hearing a lot lately about the Lura vacuum/hydro cleaner, is it really good? what are your thoughts:we3jiggy:
yeah it is good.:) they actually went to my house to do a free demo it smells so good and you really can see the dirt extracted from the mattress/sofa

ireneteo

not yet. but I'm actually thinking of buying the machine, the person who came into my house told me that they also do per trip basis type of service.
I'm just trying to think if i need to buy now or get their service first. but the machine is so good i really like it...seems like a good investment for the health of my family.

Shierly Kee

got this vacuum cleaner around february of this year and I noticed that my sinus problem reduced. my furniture's surely got a lot of dirt that cannot be seen by the eyes
good thing i bought this machine.

Lili Chen

my mother bought one for their house as they were referred by one of her friends and being the health concious that she is, she immediately purchased the machine. so I actually saw how it is used and I can attest how good the machine is.:)

lee min choo

I just had a demo of this Lura vacuum recently and what I appreciate the most is that the sales person is not arrogant and not doing hard sell about their product not like those other brands of vacuum cleaners who will actually make you feel bad after their demo that offer the same service and type of machine that can extract dust mites. I had a demo with delphin last april and it was horrible too much hard selling.

Tk2014

Hi,

Dust mite appliances there is a lot in singapore, but have you read how is dust mite been remove?

Let me share something with everyone here, dust mite can't be totally been remove, due to dust mite feeds on our dead skins cell, therefor on our bed there is too much, however, to remove dust mite the best way is to use UV lights, vibration,and suction to remove surface dust mites, on mattress that has not been clean for last 3 months is good that you can do it every 2 days for continue of 3 weeks as to reduce the surface dust mites.

TK

theresekoay

fellow mummies out there just want to share with you my experience with this lura machine, cause I bought one around Feb this year.:001_302: I actually enjoy using this vacuum as it is very easy to use and very powerful. I bought it because my toddler always get rashes on his skin and I just really pity looking at him because his skin is too sensitive. Then one day one of my friends introduced this product to me as she herself is a user of the machine then I googled them (lura.sg) and found their email add(enquiry@oceanclean.sg) so I sent them an email inquired about their product and services, then they arranged a free cleaning service for me. I got really impressed with how the machine worked! I saw all the dirt removed it's soooo many:err: I was also advised that those dust mites might be one of the reasons why my son is always having those red rashes on his skin. So since they actually offer a pretty good instalment plan I bought the machine and I have been using it ever since. I actually saw visible and positive results that the rashes on my toddler's skin has reduced and I also noticed that I don't also get to sneeze much every morning compared to before.

marghanghang

fellow mummies out there just want to share with you my experience with this lura machine, cause I bought one around Feb this year.:001_302: I actually enjoy using this vacuum as it is very easy to use and very powerful. I bought it because my toddler always get rashes on his skin and I just really pity looking at him because his skin is too sensitive. Then one day one of my friends introduced this product to me as she herself is a user of the machine then I googled them (lura.sg) and found their email add(enquiry@oceanclean.sg) so I sent them an email inquired about their product and services, then they arranged a free cleaning service for me. I got really impressed with how the machine worked! I saw all the dirt removed it's soooo many:err: I was also advised that those dust mites might be one of the reasons why my son is always having those red rashes on his skin. So since they actually offer a pretty good instalment plan I bought the machine and I have been using it ever since. I actually saw visible and positive results that the rashes on my toddler's skin has reduced and I also noticed that I don't also get to sneeze much every morning compared to before.
thanks so much for the info Therese, I'll send them an email to get a live demo of this product.

Nazmi

ohh interesting. actually I have set an appointment with them when I was around Novena square 2 weeks ago I scheduled and appointment with them on the 31st of May, I will observe the result and will share it here after.:eek:

Nazmi

Hello everyone now I'm here to share my experience with Lura's demo. The personnel came to my house to clean my mattress and showed how the machine is actually used. the product is so good that not only it removed the dirt and dust mites but it smells really really good that it can also double up as an air purifier too. the machine is not that bulky so it's not so hard to store. I just like that it makes me feel that my home smells, and look clean So now I'm a lura user.:001_302:

Shierly Kee

is this lura thing just like other other brands like rainbow or delphin?

I guess they're quite the same...vacuums that can suck dust mites, but I noticed that lura is a bit lightweight and portable compared to others. as I have seen those 2 other vacuum too it's a bit bulky, quite hard to store and the suction hose is not that long so you would need to unplug and plug to reach certain areas.

jinggay

hi fellow mummies out there thanks for all your inputs. I actually passed by one of their road-shows in Bedok last weekend and scheduled an appointment with them last sunday..bought the machine. the product is really good and I really think that it is a good investment for one's health.

henlin

Just wanted to share also that I had a demo yesterday with both lura and rainbow companies who are selling vacuum cleaners. Both results are impressive it's just that I can see that the difference is the size of the machine now I am torn on which one to choose.

xulilian

maybe you should consider what you really want about both machines and then take into consideration the space on your house. I personally switched from a 3 y/o delphin to Lura just recently. I don't think I need a bulky machine if a lighter machine can actually do the same job.:eek:

henlin

maybe you should consider what you really want about both machines and then take into consideration the space on your house. I personally switched from a 3 y/o delphin to Lura just recently. I don't think I need a bulky machine if a lighter machine can actually do the same job.:eek:
Thank you for your advice will take that into consideration.:)

Lili Chen

I don't have my own lura machine but I borrow my mom's from time to time...loving that my house seems so clean and smells so good after using it. I even use it to clean my aircon.