Suddenly have problem sleeping... =(

angelwendy

Benson is 7 months 2weeks old... last time he got no problem sleeping at night... he will fuss or cry 30 min ~ 1 hours after he sleep.. & it happened almost whole night.. it all started from last week... he will wake up in the middle of the night fuss & cry... sometime his eyes is open , sometime is close.. i tht is pacifier drop.. but sometime the pacifier is still in his mouth.. any mummies got the same problem?? is it due to teething?? in the day he is ok.. but night is totally different now... :embarrassed:

diymummy

You can try to see if it works. My son is ok during teething. Only refuses food. Sometimes it could just be a bad dream.

angelwendy

You can try to see if it works. My son is ok during teething. Only refuses food. Sometimes it could just be a bad dream.

Ok.. thanks ya... i asked hubby to go buy the gel.. i hope it works to relieve the pain... i also sometime think is bad dream because he close his eyes crying....:err:

TANZHENZHI

Could be teething. When my son was ard this age also will wake up in the middle of the night, non stop crying. Until his voice turn hoarse. Must monitor him and try to calm him down. Good luck Wendy.

apollo

i think shd be tetthing too. if u wanna try teething gel for him, can try Dentinox, it works quite well for ash. =)

littlesheep

i also think it's due to teething.
It happened to my girl when she is about 8 mths old.
Past few weeks she stopped and that was i realised it could be due to teething cos her teeth (4 of them) popped out few weeks ago too.

seems to start again last nite though....:(

shiyi

yup..my girl has been quite cranky nowadays too.. always wakes up in the middle of the nite for at least 5 times and will stands on her cot making noise.
but goes back to slp immeidately once i give her pacifier and put her back to lie down.
although i do not have to carry her, it can be quite tiring as i have to wake up a few times everynite.

Phoebii Cheng

I think most bbs go through tht phase....crying in the middle of the night, could be teething, could be bad dream or growth spurt.......tht time I also thot is teething, put the gel for my son, but still cry in the middle of the night, but Thank God it only lasted for a few days

Wendy, just try to put the teething gel first and see how.........

angelwendy

yup..my girl has been quite cranky nowadays too.. always wakes up in the middle of the nite for at least 5 times and will stands on her cot making noise.
but goes back to sleep immeidately once i give her pacifier and put her back to lie down.
although i do not have to carry her, it can be quite tiring as i have to wake up a few times everynite.

Yes i agree.. even no need to carry.. but up & down our own bed & waking up always can be tiring... :embarrassed: i give him pacifier after 5 mins he fuss again...

angelwendy

i also think it's due to teething.
It happened to my girl when she is about 8 mths old.
Past few weeks she stopped and that was i realised it could be due to teething cos her teeth (4 of them) popped out few weeks ago too.

seems to start again last nite though....:(
u mean 4 pop out together?? wah that is alot.... normally is 2 at a time...

mummypooh

Yes i agree.. even no need to carry.. but up & down our own bed & waking up always can be tiring... :embarrassed: i give him pacifier after 5 mins he fuss again...
Hi Wendy,

Totally agreed w u.. My boy has been waking up several times at nite...d worst part is when i almost fell asleep, he Will start to cry..it was so tiring. to pull myself out of bed & check on him.

Isit better to apply d teething gel on gum b4 he goes to sleep?

mummypooh

Hi Wendy,

Totally agreed w u.. My boy has been waking up several times at nite...d worst part is when i almost fell asleep, he Will start to cry..it was so tiring. to pull myself out of bed & check on him.

Isit better to apply d teething gel on gum b4 he goes to sleep?Hw long d drug effect will last ESP through d nite?

shiyi

yest applied the detinox teethin gell.. she likes the taste but she still wakes up few times in the middle of the nite

tayenee

hi gal... how's bb now? my dear son also abt 8mths now...he is also fussing since last sat...im sooooo sleep deprived...super frustrated too..

did ur teething gel works? any mummies know how long will this fussing last?