suicidal thoughts

i been married for nearly 3 years , been tgther wit husband for 5 year. had a daughter goin to turn 3 years old this year.
al this while i hav been finding out tat husb have been finding massage girl on wechat , tagged, now even MAID.
i dun even care if he did meet al tis sorts of girl.to me he has cheated on me emotionally .
i cnt accept tis.
to be honest i cannot force myself to leave hym, i guess the only way out is to die.
will it even wake hym up?
seriously im goin to be out of my mind.
bt i cnt leave my girl alone.
i had two miscarriage , al tis while i been so sad but he been beside consoling me.
i noe commiting suicide is stupid bt to me is the only way to even gt out frm al tis shit he has been giving me al tis while ..
i feel so disgusted wit myself , so fat , so naggy, always giving in to his sweet tok aft quarreling aft al the broken promises he has made.
i goin to breakdown soon.

Hi,

Why should u commit suicide for him ? And you couldn't leave him ?

Die won't solve the problem. Is a selfish choice. You have a kids.

Talk to him ? If can't, leave him and support on your own.

Is so suffering with this type of hubby.

That why I hate man using social app.

All nonsense coming out ~

Christina, how are you? May you not give in to the trap of committing suicide. what you're going through is definitely painful, no doubt. but suicide is and never be the answer. you are right about your little girl who needs you the most. your husband may not realize your worth but someone (your kid) does.

Christina, how are you? May you not give in to the trap of committing suicide. what you're going through is definitely painful, no doubt. but suicide is and never be the answer. you are right about your little girl who needs you the most. your husband may not realize your worth but someone (your kid) does.
I'm stil here.. Haix now deciding to doll up n go out enjoy .. Hoping every day tat things turn bttr

Hi Christina, glad to know that you are better and hoping for things to turn better. Have you consider looking for a counselor to talk to? By the way, are you working? Maybe you are able to find one or 2 close friends, meet up and talk to them. My ex hb also looked for women in those social apps and eventually things didn't turn out well. I can understand the frustrations and anger you had in you, but you need to understand suicide is never an option. Your child needs you and since you had given her a life, you will have the responsibility to take care of her.

Go do things which will make you feel better, probably learn something? Just keep the spirits up, when you are feeling calmer, find a time to have a talk with your hubby. If needed, get a marriage counselor. There is nothing that cannot be solved. Jia you!!

Hi Christina, glad to know that you are better and hoping for things to turn better. Have you consider looking for a counselor to talk to? By the way, are you working? Maybe you are able to find one or 2 close friends, meet up and talk to them. My ex husband also looked for women in those social apps and eventually things didn't turn out well. I can understand the frustrations and anger you had in you, but you need to understand suicide is never an option. Your child needs you and since you had given her a life, you will have the responsibility to take care of her.

Go do things which will make you feel better, probably learn something? Just keep the spirits up, when you are feeling calmer, find a time to have a talk with your hubby. If needed, get a marriage counselor. There is nothing that cannot be solved. Jia you!!

Hi thanks thanks so much , currently I'm wrking .. Bt Jux change job, need handle my girl n wrk .. I'm currently tryin to lose those weight.. Doll myself up.. Even husband notice the change Bt I Nw feel bttr hopefully this thought will go away n nv come bck .. I dun hav friends , or even hav tym to meet friends ..

leehh

Hi Christina, stay strong and I hope those negative thoughts stays away from you. Try to occupy yourself with your little girl and becoming better. All the best with your weight loss journey! Nothing matters much more than how your view yourself/your self worth to yourself. Jiayou! :)

Great to hear that you are feeling much better!! When you are in a positive mood, you will start to see good things happening to you and to the people you loved as well. :)
Don't worry about having no friends to talk to, coz you can always talk to us in this forum. I'm sure the mummies (and some daddies) here are more than happy to reply. Take a small step at a time, whenever you feel tired and want to give up, look at your girl, see how beautiful but yet vulnerable she is. And the courage and energy to love her and protect her will surely come from you and cover those tiredness and frustrations. :)

Great to hear that you are feeling much better!! When you are in a positive mood, you will start to see good things happening to you and to the people you loved as well. :)
dont't worry about having no friends to talk to, coz you can always talk to us in this forum. I'm sure the mummies (and some daddies) here are more than happy to reply. Take a small step at a time, whenever you feel tired and want to give up, look at your girl, see how beautiful but yet vulnerable she is. And the courage and energy to love her and protect her will surely come from you and cover those tiredness and frustrations. :)

i will take good care of myself .. Currently havin some progress ! Lost some weight.. Have quite a few guy friends ..
husband now always suspecting me , no longer want check his phone .. Cos always sudden check do not aload of prostitute msg btw them.. Asking for price , asking this n that..