Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron

Stan

anyone reading this book and tried adding the brewer's yeast and powdered kelp? Where can i get them?

I went to a few health shops and either they dont have it or they have no idea what i am talking about.

meiteoh

I bought brewers' yeast from Four Seasons Organic at Parkway together with kelp. You can find it at Supernature as well. :)

stonston

Forgot to add, for brewer's yeast, some larger supermarkets with well stocked organic sections will have. I've seen it at AMK Hub's NTUC before :)

Stan

Thanks meiteoh and stonston! you ladies are most helpful.
I didnt even know about these shops. I went to GNC to ask... :shyxxx:

Did you give brewer's yeast and kelp to your kiddo's food? really good?
I saw a packet of brewer's yeast at the organic section at my NTUC here. But wasnt sure if this is the type we can add to our babies food or there is any special type from health shops.

meiteoh

I just sprinkle them onto Eva's food before eating but not too much coz brewers' yeast is quite bitter - about 1 tsp. For wheat germ, I'll put it together with her porridge or muffins. Haven't given her kelp yet tho.

Newmum, brewers' yeast and kelp are nutritional supplements for vegetarians. Brewers' yeast is high in vit B complex - same stuff in vegemite but minus the salt. :)

stonston

I only gave wheat germ and kelp. No brewer's yeast cos I'm allergic to it, so was afraid my boy might be allergic to it.