Super high SES handbag......

ZaydenBrady

It looks a lot like a branded bag from a designer atelier. I love that color so much! I wouldn't have noticed the nuances if I didn't know it was handmade or bought on sale. It might only show up in some small features. And at first glance, if you give yourself in the hands of the original and fake bags, you definitely do not immediately distinguish which one is which. I used to make fun of my friend for buying a fake louis vuitton. I gave her in her hands the original and then a replica. And she cried that she could not choose which was which. And she chose the replica lol))

Last edited:
The Dior Saddle bag looks amazing. Such an unusual design solution deserves the attention of all lovers of original bag models. After the release of this model, many people began to buy them. As far as I know, models in black color were the most demanded among buyers. Besides Dior, I also like several models of bags from Louis Vuitton. Among all the bag models, I like the Very Chain one. It is the most concise and versatile model. I recently bought a louis vuitton replica that perfectly fits all my looks. This bag makes me feel stylish.

Last edited: