Super super faint line on pregnancy test

I did a pregnancy test at home by using those online bought pregnancy test strip.
I check the result after 10 minutes and I saw a super super faint 2nd line. Have to put under strong light then can see. What does this means? I thnk my period will only due this weekend.

Starla

Blood test is most accurate.. It could be due to early pregnancy, the hcg level still not high established yet hence resulting in "not too obvious" reading on the kit.

Jojoai

Mine is a super faint line the 1st time I took it. Was happy to see something and went down to confirm immediately ! You have a chance ! Better go to gynae and check ! All the best. :)

diza

Congrats!! A faint line no matter how faint and esp when it's within 10 min, it's a sure positive sign. Just that ur HCG is still low. Try testing again a few days later. I actually used those very cheap tester frm CK store. So when I saw a positive line, I double confirm with Predictor. And now im in my 35 weeks :)

Just to add on, the super faint line dont occur within 10 minutes. I didnt see anything within 10 minutes, but when i put there like more than 10 minutes a faint line appear.
Anyway I oredi re test with clear blue digital yesterday morning and it shows "Pregnant 2-3 weeks"

fuyumi

If u still want to use a test kit then u can buy a few different brands to be sure if it is a positive.

chairhugger

Pregnancy test kits are never almost never wrong. Do note that the results need to be taken within 5 minutes (or as the packaging says). Faint lines appearing after a long time could be evaporation lines.

Faint lines usually indicate very low HCG levels, so test it again after 2 days. Good luck!

diza

Just to add on, the super faint line dont occur within 10 minutes. I didnt see anything within 10 minutes, but when i put there like more than 10 minutes a faint line appear.
Anyway I oredi re test with clear blue digital yesterday morning and it shows "Pregnant 2-3 weeks"
Congrats!!!