SURVEY

Cleo ong

Good day! I am a student who is currently working on a Sec 5 D&T project. My apologies for taking your time, I will really appreciate it if you're able to do a short survey for me :) This survey will take roughly about 5 to 10 mins, and the information given will be able to help me with my current O-level coursework!

I intend to work on a project that is meant for 5-12 years old children who helps their parents preparing food before cooking.

Name:
Q1) What does your child usually help when you are preparing to cook?

Q2) Is your child able to cut ingredients properly?

Q3) What are some of the issues your child have when they are helping you to prepare food/ when helping you to cut ingedients?

Q4) Are they able to hold the knife properly?

Q5) Does the chopping board move about when your child is using it?

Q6) Where will your child place the cut ingredients? Do you have a problem transferring them? If yes, what are the problem(s)?

Q7) Do you / your child think the shape / colour of the chopping board is boring?

Q8) Do you usually store the knife and the chopping board together? If so, where is it placed at?

Q9) If i were to design a safe product for your child to help you with preparing food, thus allow them to find preparing food with you is fun, will you buy it?

Q10) Does your child cause a mess after use?

Q11) Are there any possible issues/ problems that your child will face while preparing or cooking food? Please elaborate.

Thank you for helping!