SwimJourney private swimming lessons - Free Trial available!

SwimJourney

Hi Mummies!

Does your child know how to swim yet?

Here are the key benefits of having your child learn swimming at an early age:

:) Improve your child’s motor skills and hand-eye coordination

:) Basic survival skill when your child inevitably comes into contact with water sports ( Kayaking swimming etc in future )

:) Improves overall health and immunity levels

And what’s more? It’s a fun bonding activity between parent and child!

At SwimJourney, we are offering a free trial for parents who wish to dip their toes and have their child start their first swimming lesson on us!

Only applicable to the first 10 signups this month!

Click this link http://bit.ly/2N3tUnF and start your child’s swim journey today!

Thanks for sharing the tips. My children have already been taught how to swim. Now they ask me to buy them a stream machine. Do you know where I could get it? TIA

YoruVoly

Hello there. Thank you a lot for the tips, Swim Journey. We have a newborn baby, so those tips are really helpful for us. Thanks! As for the stream machine, I’ve found the Best Stream Machine ever (according to my older son’s words). He was born in June, so he finally received his present this summer. I also bought some water guns so we could have more fun this summer. You know, my wife says every man is a grown-up kid. And that’s so true! Anyway, keep us updated. I hope I’ve helped you. Best wishes.

Last edited: