swimming for baby

joeyz

is it OK to bring my 3mths+ boy to swimming pool? Will the clorine harm their delicate skin? Mmm..any mummies have this encounter or experience, pls share.

Princesshuat

Hey all parents!! I will personally recommend Coach zac for 1-1 / group swimming class. For my 3 kids who is really playful & active, he tried his best to come up with games & interaction water games/techniques to teach swimming in a fun & interesting way. Thumbs-up! Additional pt:He's really patient and get along with kids really well!!!!! Oh ya his contact no: 86192430 (Coach zac) :red:

mike1982

is it OK to bring my 3mths+ boy to swimming pool? Will the clorine harm their delicate skin? Mmm..any mummies have this encounter or experience, pls share.
me and my wife let our little one try some shallow pool water play in our recent overseas trip...she like it!
impt, adult supervision remains necessary!

AlwaysMom

I was sure that most classes don't let you start until 6 months. But if I am wrong and if they can accept your song at this age, then should be fun provided that your son is not allergic to chlorine...Have you asked your doctor about swimming classes?