Swimming Lesson by Certified Coach @ Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang

AlvinSwimCoach

I am a certified AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming (Australia) and certified AUSTSWIM Assessor, I have total of 15 years of coaching experience, I coach for passion and maintain a very low ratio of (1:2) coach:student.

I believe students need to have personalized attention from swim coach, so they'll be able to get the most out of the lesson.

I break down the swimming strokes into simple steps so that easier to learned by kids or adults.

I monitor my student's learning progress closely, a quick progress report will be sent to parents/student after each lesson.

Swim Coach Qualification: AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (Australia), AUSTSWIM Assessor (Australia), Lifesaving 1 2 3, Bronze Medallion and CPR Awards (SLSS)
Nationality: Singapore Citizen, Chinese
Area: Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang and other area that close to my current student's or my condo pool at Punggol (near Coral Edge LRT)
Language Spoken: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay

Limited slot available, feel free to message or whatsapp me for any enquiries with the information below so that I can better advise you. Thanks.
1. Your preferred location, time/ day,
2. Group or private classes and their ages (Max 2 per class).

Lesson
Beginner learn to swim, Breaststroke, Freestyle, Backstroke, Butterfly.
Tread water, egg beater, stroke correction, stroke efficiency improvement, sculling, survival backstroke, survival side stroke.

#Swim, swimming, coach, instructor, Austswim, NROC, class, lesson.

Last edited: