Swimming lesson for kids and adults *Free Swimming Cap*

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Enrol now and Get a FREE CAP.

Do you know research suggests that young children who particpate in swimming are reaching developmental milestone earlier?

The parents of 7000 under-five from New Zealand, Australia and the United States were surveyed over three years as part of the research by Australia's Griffith University.A further 180 children aged three, four and five were involved in intensive testing for the study into swimming in early childhood.

As well as reaching physical milestones faster, they scored better in visual-motor skills such as cutting paper, colouring in and drawing lines and shapes and many mathematically-related tasks. Their oral expression was also better as well as in the general area of literacy and numeracy.

Therefore kids who swim do better!!!

I am a NROC (Level 2) and FINA Certified (Level 2) swimming coach for both kids and adults. I have 7 years of coaching experience both in learning to swim and competitive.

I have successfully trained and coach students from as young as 3 year and up with very high success rate. You can be assured the time spend and the money you invested in your kid enrichment class will be well paid off. I

My coaching method are mostly demostrative and picture learning. The instructions are easy to follow in a step by step progression.
A keen eye for mistake and observant coach, you can be assured the error or mistake will be spotted easily so that bad habbit do not cultivate.

Your kid will look forward especially to the water confident game such as picking up objects, hand stand and treasure hunt.

Below are my coaching rate.
Swimming Rate:

Individual: $240 per month per 4 lessons

Group of 2: $280 per month per 4 lessons ($140 per person)

Group of 3: $330 per month per 4 lessons ($110 per person)

Group of 4: $360 per month per 4 lessons ($90 per person)

Group of 5: $75 per month per 4 lessons

Group of 6 and above: $60 up

So Hurry and ACT NOW!!! Call me at 91385141 or visit my websit at Home - Swimsafer Swimming Lesson

Last edited:

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
I am providing free trial for infant, troddlers or kid for month of Dec 2012. Call me for an appointment soon. :)

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Min requirement varies but expert suggest the baby can start learning 23 months onward. Do not stay too long in the water due to their softer skin tissues.

Aidan699

Until he/she's at least 3 years old. That is because youngsters basically are not developmentally prepared for single swimming training. Most 2-year-olds are not able to pay attention to the trainer for any time period or to adhere to guidelines.

kimyen

Hi,

Am interested to let my gal learn swimming on Sun @ 10 or 11am.

Is it available? At staying at CCK Central.

Do we have to form the group ourselves?

Enrol now and Get a FREE CAP.

Do you know research suggests that young children who particpate in swimming are reaching developmental milestone earlier?

The parents of 7000 under-five from New Zealand, Australia and the United States were surveyed over three years as part of the research by Australia's Griffith University.A further 180 children aged three, four and five were involved in intensive testing for the study into swimming in early childhood.

As well as reaching physical milestones faster, they scored better in visual-motor skills such as cutting paper, colouring in and drawing lines and shapes and many mathematically-related tasks. Their oral expression was also better as well as in the general area of literacy and numeracy.

Therefore kids who swim do better!!!

I am a NROC (Level 2) and FINA Certified (Level 2) swimming coach for both kids and adults. I have 7 years of coaching experience both in learning to swim and competitive.

I have successfully trained and coach students from as young as 3 year and up with very high success rate. You can be assured the time spend and the money you invested in your kid enrichment class will be well paid off. I

My coaching method are mostly demostrative and picture learning. The instructions are easy to follow in a step by step progression.
A keen eye for mistake and observant coach, you can be assured the error or mistake will be spotted easily so that bad habbit do not cultivate.

Your kid will look forward especially to the water confident game such as picking up objects, hand stand and treasure hunt.

Below are my coaching rate.
Swimming Rate:

Individual: $240 per month per 4 lessons

Group of 2: $280 per month per 4 lessons ($140 per person)

Group of 3: $330 per month per 4 lessons ($110 per person)

Group of 4: $360 per month per 4 lessons ($90 per person)

Group of 5: $75 per month per 4 lessons

Group of 6 and above: $60 up

So Hurry and ACT NOW!!! Call me at 91385141 or visit my websit at Home - Swimsafer Swimming Lesson