swimming with diapers???

SunShine07

Hi mummies,

Did you let ur ds/dd wear diaper when swimming? I never let my son wear, as i tot it shouldn't be until i realised that someone advertise such diaper meant for bb who swim.

I wonder if i did the wrong thing that i didn't let my son wear them :embarrassed:

Queenbabe

hahahaha they wont poo but they will pee pee how huh .... i let my ds wear huggies swimming diapers

SunShine07

hahahaha they wont poo but they will pee pee how huh .... i let my dear son wear huggies swimming diapers
aiyoh, jia liat, sorry for those who accidentially drank the water if my son's pee!:001_302:

i really dun know if there is such diaper....where to get them? is it expensive?

Queenbabe

aiyoh, jia liat, sorry for those who accidentially drank the water if my son's pee!:001_302:

i really dont know if there is such diaper....where to get them? is it expensive?
Most of the supermarket should have got to check it out .... i forgot i buy for $15+ , actually can use for quite long coz seldom use mah ... or buy the swimming wear diapers can reuse everytime hehe ...

i think they will pee .. but no one know .. :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh:confirm pee deee the water so cold .... dont tell me they can endure for so long ...

i thik swimming pool water is dirty .. so many ppl swim inside.. and sure got ppl pee inside ..
What to do :( .....

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

i bought the swimming diapers online at Diapers.com.sg Pte Ltd

I let her wear even when she swim in her own rubber pool hehehhe...coz afraid she would go poop and in the end need to change the whole water hehhehe...

if swimming at public pool with alot of kids around I think you better wear your son the diaper, so you won't feel so guilty if your boy suddenly poop rather than you get stared by all the moms hehe..

jasobias

i think must wear one lah..those swim diapers..if accidentally poo then wht to do?chase after the poo ah?surely will kena hantam by other pple in the pool..hhahaaah

SunShine07

i think must wear one ..those swim diapers..if accidentally poo then wht to do?chase after the poo ?surely will kena hantam by other pple in the pool..hhahaaah
lolz:001_302: sure kill me :we2Randy-git:

I think i better get those diaper soon!:tlaugh:

jasobias

wahahhaha..ya liang jia i think must one..so many pple chasing u how fast u can run?hahahha..imagine ah if tht day baby got diarrhea

the huggies swimming diapers do get expensive, but you can actually get at least five swims out of each nappiy just hang up to dry, the resuable nappies are also quite expensive, mine was around $35.00 but my daughter grew out of it really quick and if you get one thats to big it wont hold any thing in and yes I have had to run around scooping up poo before, ha thats why my youngest always wears one,

stonston

My boy does not wear diapers but special swim trunks which can contain poo if he really poo. Material is thicker & there's an absorbent layer inside for poo/pee.

hey stonston, did you buy yours from bumwear? i bought mine from there and paid around $22 for my boy... they describe say can contain poo and pee but when the item came, look quite thin leh... only one small layer to contain the poo and pee... mine's the reusable swimming trunks. brand is iplay