Switching formula for 3M baby

Hi mommies,

Need advice..my ger has been drinking S26 since birth and recently it seems she is having reflux more frequently. Thus, am thinking of switching to a different formula for her.

Pls advice on which type of formula will be better ?

candy_ian

haven't tried the formulas cos my ds is breastfed, anyway there's enfalac ar (anti-reflux) n friso comfort on the market 4 reflux. But mayb consult ur PD.

LoVeS

Hi mommies,

Need advice..my ger has been drinking S26 since birth and recently it seems she is having reflux more frequently. Thus, am thinking of switching to a different formula for her.

Pls advice on which type of formula will be better ?
Seek ur Pedi for advice coz it always not gd to anyhow change ur bb FM coz other brands might nt suit her n can coz diarrhea or even constipation~

redjn

1 - check with your pd
2 - brand I recommand for cow FM : FrisoGold
3 - if recommand Goat's milk then u try : KariHome (but this is expensive compare to cow milk)

redjn

Hi redjn,

Did you feed your baby with cow or goat's milk ?
Is it better than those formula ?
I give both to FrisoGold FM & Goat's Milk to my kid. So far no complaint for FM he been drinking since born as for goat's milk I only give him once 1 week just to build up his immunse.

apollo

i think better ask ur pd.. cause it doenst mean this suit other baies will suit urs... and dont solve reflux pro on ur own esp if it's serious...