swollen watery right eye

karoru

i realised that i have swollen and watery right eye during these two days... don know why like that leh... any mummies experiencing the same thing? thanks

joopjoop

could it be sore eye, is it painful? maybe can use eye drpos or eye wash and see if it gets better. for the meantime try not to rub ur eye, use tissue to dry ur eye. Hope u get better. take care.

karoru

thanks, joopjoop mummy... it is itchy and watery... and also get red after i wash my face... ya, will try your suggestion to use eye wash for the time being till i see my gynea for next visit... seems like the right side of my eye, hand and feet all have prob this week... don know why... DH said coz my right side weaker...

joopjoop

thanks, joopjoop mummy... it is itchy and watery... and also get red after i wash my face... ya, will try your suggestion to use eye wash for the time being till i see my gynea for next visit... seems like the right side of my eye, hand and feet all have prob this week... dont know why... dear husband said coz my right side weaker...
But if it last for a few days better go see a GP or ur gyn regarding ur eye. if u wearing contact lense better dont wear it for the moment cos sometimes it might be the contact lense thats causing the problem for ur eye.

can get ur hubby to help ur massageur feet, place ur feet in warm water and ask him help u massage, might help a bit.

karoru

thanks joopjoop mummy... nope, i not wearing contact lense... and yes will check it out with gyn on my next visit, 1 july... can forget about asking hubby... he everytime very tired and stressed from work one... haha... maybe i will try placing my feet in warm water...