Taka baby fair

meiteoh

ARGH! And just after I spent a bomb buying Eva's crib, mattress and BBjorn carrier. What's even more funny is that we went to Takashimaya on the 26th!!! =.=

If I tell my hubby that I would like to check it out so that we can get some of her baby stuff like wipes, diapers and all, he'll freak out again. Spending so much just after arriving in SG somemore. T.T

So you did not get any discounts on the items you mentioned ?

Well..just tell your hubby that you wanna go shopping at takashimaya..and you can visit the fair "accidentally"...its at the basement. =)

meiteoh

No leh...I went to a few places to look for cribs and all but ended up buying one from IKEA. Then yesterday, went to Mothercare to look for the BBjorn carrier...so no discount. T.T

Hm, I should try that trick but dunno if it'll work or not. =.=

yellowpudding

Any idea whether there are high chairs selling?
Im looking for this particular type:
frenchkitty dear, yes there are high chairs (same ones as you have posted) available at the fair (i just came back from there). but however didn't check the price so you may have to wait for the others to review it. :)

yellowpudding

Can I ask if you saw any good bargains on mobiles and monitors?
Hi meiteoh, I didn't check on the mobiles and monitors as I already have mine. Very sory about that, but I did spot some promoters promoting video and audio dual functions monitors. :)

yellowpudding

No worries - at least I know that there are some stuff like that available!
hi meiteoh, hope that you will be able to get some goodies. :)

p/s for cot mobile, fisherprice, rainforest is $99.95 (down from $129.95) from the last time I seen it, comes with 6 music, rotating, 3 toys, and lights. :) this price is before this taka baby fair. hope this helps. :)

Frenchkitty

frenchkitty dear, yes there are high chairs (same ones as you have posted) available at the fair (i just came back from there). but however didn't check the price so you may have to wait for the others to review it. :)
Hi Yellowpudding thanks for sharing! :tlaugh:
I'll be going down on Sunday to take a look

Regina, wow you so fast bought yours already? Yr son 1-2 weeks younger than mine rightie? Hehe do you find the chair useful? Can use as a bassinet during the day.

apollo

Hi Yellowpudding thanks for sharing! :tlaugh:
I'll be going down on Sunday to take a look

Regina, wow you so fast bought yours already? your son 1-2 weeks younger than mine rightie? Hehe do you find the chair useful? Can use as a bassinet during the day.
yup ds nearly 3mths.. haha.. i 'pyscho' my dad to bought one for his precious grandson when i was still preg.. haha... he was on that 'rocker bed' since 1st week of life.. i find it v good lo.. i will throw him in it and leave him in the living room... but there was once he got used to it, even at night also wanna slp in it, rejected his cot... haha... one thing i lik is, ds got abit reflux pro, and this chair can adjust 5 'positions'... 1 bad point is, e 2 back wheels are 'dead' can only move forwards, cannot rotate, other than that everything is v good :tlaugh: