Taking bird's nest with rock sugar

Becky

Congratulations! I'd advice that you take later after your first trimester. Now is the time for multivitamins, milk and folic acid.

evelyngao

my concern is that if the rock sugar is good for pregnancy. I know bird's nest is good, but since I really don't know how to cook it, so I just bought the instant one from Eu Yan Seng (the red box).

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook