Taking care of our skin and health as we age gracefully...

Anon

The world we live in is getting more polluted. On top of that, many conventional

skincare products have hidden harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sodium Lauryl

Sulphate (SLS), Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances and etc. Such harmful chemicals

can led to premature aging, increased skin sensitivity or cancer.

So, what can we do to protect our skin health? We can choose to apply organic and

natural skincare products. A skincare that is certified natural and organic does not

use chemicals or pesticides that will harm our bodies.

Look out for these labels - ECOCERT (France), Biogro (New Zealand),

USDA (USA), BDIH (Germany).

At Juneberries Haven, we make sure all our products are free from toxic chemicals

and all of our skincare are certified with those labels. This gives consumers a peace

of mind knowing that no harmful chemicals are added into the skincare products.

We believe that each one of us is born beautiful and unique. So, we do not

just source for the best quality product, but most importantly, we find

the perfect one that put a smile on your face, makes you feel sensual,

stylish and confident while embracing aging naturally.

Juneberries haven is a wellness boutique located in Thomson Plaza #01-07.

Visit https://www.juneberries-haven.com , Estore at

https://store.juneberries-haven.com or Blog at

https://blog.juneberries-haven.

Slowmad

Cool, thanks for sharing. It would be great if all companies made cosmetics with such a composition.

DianaPowell

Unfortunately, cosmetics will not be able to improve our health in any way. Of course, I support organic cosmetics and use such. But I believe that this is not enough to maintain our health. Yes, it definitely won't do much harm to our health.
When we age, it affects not only our face but also the whole body. In addition to using organic cosmetics, I also take niacel 200 supplements. It is crucial to think not only about how your face looks but also about the whole body.
I am interested in your brand of care cosmetics. I will definitely order something.

Last edited:

AylmerFeiteira

How gently do you care for your skin?
More and more jars promise to make your skin silky on store shelves, and it's easy to get lost in them. As you know, there are four types of skin: dry, normal, combination, and oily. I have always had problems with dry skin. I think it's because of the water and climate in my region, leading to rapid skin aging. So I try to use moisturizer twice daily - in the morning and evening. But on top of that, lately, I have started having problems with my joints. If I had not consulted an orthopedist at cameronmch.com/services/orthopedics/ in time, I would have had serious problems in the future with my bones as well.

Last edited:

Lyayozoce

Women's beauty is a gift from God. But to stay beautiful, women must take certain steps. Every woman needs basic skin care for her face and body. Basic care includes deep cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing. Unfortunately, many external factors affect the condition of our skin. It is not enough to eat right to have beautiful skin. It will look great if it's treated with creams, masks, pilling, and salon care. Surely all women want to keep young, wrinkle-free skin. But very few want to care for and invest in it. Many women refuse to buy quality skin care products because of the high price. At Hoopla Doopla, you can find discount coupons for skin care products from leading brands.

Last edited: